Thread poster: Ramachandran Natarajan
Ramachandran Natarajan
Ramachandran Natarajan  Identity Verified
India
Local time: 00:05
English to Tamil
+ ...
Jan 29, 2008

I want to learn to use SDLX lite for Tamil Translation. Can some one tell me where I can get some guidance or any manual for this. If some one cna send me a brief note on how to use it I will be grateful.

[Subject edited by staff or moderator 2008-01-29 11:34]

Kaliamma Ponnan
Kaliamma Ponnan  Identity Verified
Malaysia
Local time: 02:35
English to Tamil
+ ...
SDLX Lite free version Jan 29, 2008

Recently this link was brought to my attention.

http://www.choice-languages.com/en/
Here click on "Linguists - Downloads Page"

Here you can download SDLX Lite. I haven't explored this yet so unable to provide you any help. Maybe someone who is currently using it can shed some light. There is also a demo tutorial.

Ramachandran Natarajan
Ramachandran Natarajan  Identity Verified
India
Local time: 00:05
English to Tamil
+ ...
TOPIC STARTER
Thanks Jan 30, 2008

Thank you, Kaliamma. I have already downloaded but I needed some guidance to use it

There is no moderator assigned specifically to this forum.
To report site rules violations or get help, please contact site staff »

Help required: SDLX Lite for Tamil

Wordfast Pro
Translation Memory Software for Any Platform

Exclusive discount for ProZ.com users! Save over 13% when purchasing Wordfast Pro through ProZ.com. Wordfast is the world's #1 provider of platform-independent Translation Memory software. Consistently ranked the most user-friendly and highest value

Buy now! »
Protemos translation business management system
Create your account in minutes, and start working! 3-month trial for agencies, and free for freelancers!

The system lets you keep client/vendor database, with contacts and rates, manage projects and assign jobs to vendors, issue invoices, track payments, store and manage project files, generate business reports on turnover profit per client/manager etc.

More info »