Mobile menu

advanced English in Ireland?
Thread poster: lexical
lexical  Identity Verified
Local time: 04:12
Portuguese to English
Jul 5, 2008

A Portuguese girlfriend of mine is interested in doing an advanced English course in Ireland in the autumn. Her standard of English is already very high but would benefit from some polishing. Her problem is that it is very difficult to choose between course providers on the basis of information published on the Internet or in prospectuses.

Does anyone have any recommendation based on a successful experience? I think she would prefer a location outside Dublin (maybe Limerick, Cork or Wexford) but I don't think her face is set against Dublin if that is the ideal.

Thanks for any suggestions.

Direct link Reply with quote
Tony Pratschke
Local time: 03:12
Irish to English
+ ...
I can advise you on English courses in Ireland Jul 6, 2008

Please contact me directly by email or phone. My contact co-ordinates are given in my profile on this site. Alternatively you can mail me at

Best wishes,

Tony Pratschke

Direct link Reply with quote

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

advanced English in Ireland?

Advanced search

memoQ translator pro
Kilgray's memoQ is the world's fastest developing integrated localization & translation environment rendering you more productive and efficient.

With our advanced file filters, unlimited language and advanced file support, memoQ translator pro has been designed for translators and reviewers who work on their own, with other translators or in team-based translation projects.

More info »
CafeTran Espresso
You've never met a CAT tool this clever!

Translate faster & easier, using a sophisticated CAT tool built by a translator / developer. Accept jobs from clients who use SDL Trados, MemoQ, Wordfast & major CAT tools. Download and start using CafeTran Espresso -- for free

More info »

All of
  • All of
  • Term search
  • Jobs