https://www.proz.com/forum/teaching_and_learning_languages/110057-arabic%3A_distance_learning.html

Off topic: Arabic: Distance learning
Thread poster: Ines Areal Perez
Ines Areal Perez
Ines Areal Perez
Germany
Local time: 20:07
English to Spanish
+ ...
Jul 13, 2008

Hello I have began to learn Arabic, I made a couple of courses and I will like to go further will online or distances courses. Do you know any?

Martin Wenzel
Martin Wenzel
Germany
Local time: 20:07
English to German
+ ...
I doubt that this is a brilliant idea.... Jul 14, 2008

Hi, I am studying Arabic myself and am taking real courses at a private school here in Morocco. I doubt that you can learn the proper pronunciation, the script and grammar from any online course...

I am thrilled with the books we are using in our Fossha course and I think I could now pretty much work on my own. These books are in English and have CDs recorded mostly in the Egyptian dialect. I can give you the titles if you are interested.

Consider also to spend some tim
... See more
Hi, I am studying Arabic myself and am taking real courses at a private school here in Morocco. I doubt that you can learn the proper pronunciation, the script and grammar from any online course...

I am thrilled with the books we are using in our Fossha course and I think I could now pretty much work on my own. These books are in English and have CDs recorded mostly in the Egyptian dialect. I can give you the titles if you are interested.

Consider also to spend some time -- even if it's just your holidays -- to get a taste of the culture, too.
Collapse

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Arabic: Distance learning

Trados Business Manager Lite
Create customer quotes and invoices from within Trados Studio

Trados Business Manager Lite helps to simplify and speed up some of the daily tasks, such as invoicing and reporting, associated with running your freelance translation business.

More info »
Wordfast Pro
Translation Memory Software for Any Platform

Exclusive discount for ProZ.com users! Save over 13% when purchasing Wordfast Pro through ProZ.com. Wordfast is the world's #1 provider of platform-independent Translation Memory software. Consistently ranked the most user-friendly and highest value

Buy now! »