Thread poster: Ines Areal Perez
Ines Areal Perez
Ines Areal Perez
Germany
Local time: 12:39
English to Spanish
+ ...
Jul 13, 2008

Hello I have began to learn Arabic, I made a couple of courses and I will like to go further will online or distances courses. Do you know any?

Martin Wenzel
Martin Wenzel
Germany
Local time: 12:39
English to German
+ ...
I doubt that this is a brilliant idea.... Jul 14, 2008

Hi, I am studying Arabic myself and am taking real courses at a private school here in Morocco. I doubt that you can learn the proper pronunciation, the script and grammar from any online course...

I am thrilled with the books we are using in our Fossha course and I think I could now pretty much work on my own. These books are in English and have CDs recorded mostly in the Egyptian dialect. I can give you the titles if you are interested.

Consider also to spend some tim
... See more
Hi, I am studying Arabic myself and am taking real courses at a private school here in Morocco. I doubt that you can learn the proper pronunciation, the script and grammar from any online course...

I am thrilled with the books we are using in our Fossha course and I think I could now pretty much work on my own. These books are in English and have CDs recorded mostly in the Egyptian dialect. I can give you the titles if you are interested.

Consider also to spend some time -- even if it's just your holidays -- to get a taste of the culture, too.
Collapse

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Arabic: Distance learning

Trados Studio 2022 Freelance
The leading translation software used by over 270,000 translators.

Designed with your feedback in mind, Trados Studio 2022 delivers an unrivalled, powerful desktop and cloud solution, empowering you to work in the most efficient and cost-effective way.

More info »
Protemos translation business management system
Create your account in minutes, and start working! 3-month trial for agencies, and free for freelancers!

The system lets you keep client/vendor database, with contacts and rates, manage projects and assign jobs to vendors, issue invoices, track payments, store and manage project files, generate business reports on turnover profit per client/manager etc.

More info »