Mobile menu

To learn Arabic.
Thread poster: SarK0Y
SarK0Y
Russian to English
Dec 1, 2008

Good time to All, Amigos!!!
suggest me, please. courses of the learning Arabic for people with rus/eng languages.
--------------------------------------------------------
Thanks in Advance.

Direct link Reply with quote

Alexandra Goldburt
Local time: 06:20
English to Russian
+ ...
Try Pimsleur audio Dec 2, 2008

I have not attempted to learn Arabic (or should I say yet?), but I know that, when it comes to learning languages, Pimsleur method is a very good way of self-study .

Check their website: PimsleurDirect.com, and good luck!

SarK0Y
Russian to English
TOPIC STARTER
Alexandra Goldburt Dec 3, 2008

Thanks a lot(Blagodaryu ochen' sil'no;)). i will try it.

xxxTaganrog
Local time: 05:20
French to English
+ ...
to learn Arabic Dec 12, 2008

If you're interested, there are multiple online/free resources available for any language.
I became fluent in Spanish mainly by reading books (can be bought or found for free) and watching TV. When I was still a begginer in the language, I kept looking up vocabulary lists online. About.com is a good resource for that.

Susan Welsh  Identity Verified
United States
Local time: 09:20
Member (2008)
Russian to English
+ ...
Another language? Dec 12, 2008

SarK0Y wrote:

suggest me, please. courses of the learning Arabic for people with rus/eng languages.

Forgive me for saying so (I'm not trying to insult you), but your English needs work. One should in any case always translate only into one's native language, so think EN-RU, but not RU-EN. You might work on English before adding a difficult language such as Arabic.

Here's how your sentence might be better written:

Could anyone please suggest to me courses for learning Arabic, for people who know Russian and English?

SarK0Y
Russian to English
TOPIC STARTER
Hi, Susan Welsh. Dec 12, 2008

>>but your English needs work.
i haven't an insult to truth:)) i use eng. because it's world lang;) for soul, i need other langs: spanish, arabic and, maybe, anything else. if my eng will need high level - i will got it.
>>>Could anyone please suggest to me courses for learning Arabic, for people who know Russian and English?
thanks for patching my sentence. but Russian makes me bad human and i experiment with English:))

[Edited at 2008-12-14 23:40 GMT]

SarK0Y
Russian to English
TOPIC STARTER
Hi, Taganrog Dec 12, 2008

thanks for reply i already have good course.
btw, i wonder!!! your nick is city's name in my region.

Talal Ahmad
Egypt
Local time: 16:20
Arabic to English
Importance of learning Arabic Dec 24, 2008

Learning Arabic is so easy,there are a lot of Arabic teaching sites.It's important to know that there are more than 15 countries who speak Arabic making new possibilities for translators to work using Arabic all around the world.

hirodet
English
learn Arabic Mar 27, 2009

Dear friend
If you want to learn Arabic language yu can start with learning the basic words of Arabic language and also the alphates for free on
http://www.4uarabicschool.com/alphpat.html
and you can learn on line on
booking2000.com

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

To learn Arabic.

Advanced search

Déjà Vu X3
Try it, Love it

Find out why Déjà Vu is today the most flexible, customizable and user-friendly tool on the market. See the brand new features in action: *Completely redesigned user interface *Live Preview *Inline spell checking *Inline

More info »
WordFinder
The words you want Anywhere, Anytime

WordFinder is the market's fastest and easiest way of finding the right word, term, translation or synonym in one or more dictionaries. In our assortment you can choose among more than 120 dictionaries in 15 languages from leading publishers.

More info »

All of ProZ.com
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs