anyone knows someone worked or works for UN?
Thread poster: sk8ariel
sk8ariel
sk8ariel
Australia
English to Chinese
Mar 13, 2009

Hi there!

i am a new user of proz as i am a newly accreditted interpreter/translator who don't really have much experience~~

i am currently doing my Bachelor Degree at RMIT University in Australia, and one of my courses requires interviews with ppl who have experiece or associated experiece of the UNITED NATIONS. it is a lot of tough work and i just hope that someone in the PROZ have such experience and willing to spare a very short time for me to conduct the interview.
... See more
Hi there!

i am a new user of proz as i am a newly accreditted interpreter/translator who don't really have much experience~~

i am currently doing my Bachelor Degree at RMIT University in Australia, and one of my courses requires interviews with ppl who have experiece or associated experiece of the UNITED NATIONS. it is a lot of tough work and i just hope that someone in the PROZ have such experience and willing to spare a very short time for me to conduct the interview. i am only too happy to have any advice from you and exchange the prospects of translators/interpreters in Australia~~all the information will be confidential and only be used in the assignment presented to the uni under approval from the interviewee.

if anyone who see this post knows someone have such experience in UN, if you could, plz help me get contact tho the person. it could do a great help!!

feel free to mail me: [email protected]
Collapse

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

anyone knows someone worked or works for UN?

Anycount & Translation Office 3000
Translation Office 3000

Translation Office 3000 is an advanced accounting tool for freelance translators and small agencies. TO3000 easily and seamlessly integrates with the business life of professional freelance translators.

More info »
Wordfast Pro
Translation Memory Software for Any Platform

Exclusive discount for ProZ.com users! Save over 13% when purchasing Wordfast Pro through ProZ.com. Wordfast is the world's #1 provider of platform-independent Translation Memory software. Consistently ranked the most user-friendly and highest value

Buy now! »