https://www.proz.com/forum/teaching_and_learning_languages/23194-cd_and_cassettes_for_students%B4books.html

cd and cassettes for students´books
Thread poster: Silvina Morelli
Silvina Morelli
Silvina Morelli
English to Spanish
+ ...
Jul 23, 2004

Hello!! I´m a teacher of English as a foreign language. I work all the time with different course books and I love making use of many books for the sake of variety. The only problem comes when I need the cassettes or cds because I can´t buy them all!!! Right now I need the cassette or cd for "Spectrum" 2. Does any of you know if they are available in the net for public use or something like that?? Thanks a lot!! Silvina.

Kim Metzger
Kim Metzger  Identity Verified
Mexico
Local time: 18:27
German to English
cd and cassettes for students´books Jul 23, 2004

Silvina Morelli wrote:

Right now I need the cassette or cd for "Spectrum" 2. Does any of you know if they are available in the net for public use or something like that?? Thanks a lot!! Silvina.

Hi Silvina,
Maybe someone else knows of online recordings for Spectrum 2, but I seriously doubt they exist. The publishers make money on their CDs and cassettes. Maybe you could talk to other teachers where you live and see if they'd be interested in sharing the cost for a set of CDs. Or if you work at a school, the principal might agree to buy them for use by all the teachers.

Kim

Silvina Morelli
Silvina Morelli
English to Spanish
+ ...
TOPIC STARTER
thanks!!! Jul 23, 2004

Kim Metzger wrote:

Silvina Morelli wrote:

Right now I need the cassette or cd for \\\"Spectrum\\\" 2. Does any of you know if they are available in the net for public use or something like that?? Thanks a lot!! Silvina.

Hi Silvina,
Maybe someone else knows of online recordings for Spectrum 2, but I seriously doubt they exist. The publishers make money on their CDs and cassettes. Maybe you could talk to other teachers where you live and see if they\\\'d be interested in sharing the cost for a set of CDs. Or if you work at a school, the principal might agree to buy them for use by all the teachers.

Kim

Thanks a lot!!!

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

cd and cassettes for students´books

Trados Business Manager Lite
Create customer quotes and invoices from within Trados Studio

Trados Business Manager Lite helps to simplify and speed up some of the daily tasks, such as invoicing and reporting, associated with running your freelance translation business.

More info »
CafeTran Espresso
You've never met a CAT tool this clever!

Translate faster & easier, using a sophisticated CAT tool built by a translator / developer. Accept jobs from clients who use Trados, MemoQ, Wordfast & major CAT tools. Download and start using CafeTran Espresso -- for free

Buy now! »