Thread poster: tazdog (X)
tazdog (X)
tazdog (X)
Spain
Local time: 15:01
Spanish to English
+ ...
Jun 8, 2005

English teacher needed for family of 4: husband and wife (both doctors) and 2 kids, aged 11 and 8. This would involve approximately 8-10 hours a week, at their home (which is right next to a metro station and several bus lines); each person would have 2 - 2 1/2 hrs. of class a week. Experienced native English speaker required.

These are really nice people, and I'd like to help them out if I can. If anyone is interested, please contact me through my profile and I'll put you in tou
... See more
English teacher needed for family of 4: husband and wife (both doctors) and 2 kids, aged 11 and 8. This would involve approximately 8-10 hours a week, at their home (which is right next to a metro station and several bus lines); each person would have 2 - 2 1/2 hrs. of class a week. Experienced native English speaker required.

These are really nice people, and I'd like to help them out if I can. If anyone is interested, please contact me through my profile and I'll put you in touch with them. Thanks!
Collapse

Michael Bastin
Michael Bastin  Identity Verified
Spain
English to French
+ ...
take a look here Jun 9, 2005

http://www.madridteacher.com/

you may find what you want)

tazdog (X)
tazdog (X)
Spain
Spanish to English
+ ...
TOPIC STARTER
Thanks, Michael! Jun 9, 2005

I will pass that link along to them.

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Seeking English teacher in Madrid

CafeTran Espresso
You've never met a CAT tool this clever!

Translate faster & easier, using a sophisticated CAT tool built by a translator / developer. Accept jobs from clients who use Trados, MemoQ, Wordfast & major CAT tools. Download and start using CafeTran Espresso -- for free

Buy now! »
Wordfast Pro
Translation Memory Software for Any Platform

Exclusive discount for ProZ.com users! Save over 13% when purchasing Wordfast Pro through ProZ.com. Wordfast is the world's #1 provider of platform-independent Translation Memory software. Consistently ranked the most user-friendly and highest value

Buy now! »