Thread poster: Amra Đapo (damra)

Amra Đapo (damra)  Identity Verified
Bosnia and Herzegovina
Local time: 17:46
Partial member (2007)
English to Serbo-Croat
+ ...
Mar 27, 2006

I have been teaching a same group of students for 4 years, 4 hours a week. (they are 18 and 19 years old)
They are leaving in a month or so and I wanted to make a feedback form for them to fill up. I am hoping to get some valuable feedback info. I usually give a short questionnaire at the end of each year but I would like to sum up things
Which questions would you include?
Thank you all

Direct link Reply with quote

italia  Identity Verified
Italian to German
+ ...
what I do Mar 27, 2006

I am enclosing the points I usually focus on in my language classes.
You can make your participants classify their replies ranging from "very good- to poor"))
At least I hold it's a good idea to make them express their level of satisfaction in some way.

Good luck with your feedbacks!!!!

Committment of trainer

*Lively presentation of content

Content of course

*Amount of practice

*Structure of the program

*Organization of course

*Overall impression of the course

*Suggestions for future courses

How can we improve the courses????

[Edited at 2006-03-27 09:37]

[Edited at 2006-03-27 09:39]

[Edited at 2006-03-27 12:56]

Dina Abdo  Identity Verified
Member (2005)
+ ...
One Major question Mar 27, 2006

I used to ask my students when I taught for a while: What do you think we need to improve this course?

It was one general question I right on the board and ask them all to answer given blank sheets.

Their answers were usually reflecting all matters I'm concerned knowing about. They used to submit comments on me (as a teacher, including myself, methods, style etc.), the course (subject matters, contents, cores etc.), their team working (classifications, group activities, also etc.)

The point I had in mind was not missing a chance to know what they were thinking of. That question was giving them a free chance to write down all they had in mind without being limited to my questions or my own concerns or interests.

It should take you longer to follow up those sheets, but they should give you better results; in my opinion.

Good luck

Amra Đapo (damra)  Identity Verified
Bosnia and Herzegovina
Partial member (2007)
English to Serbo-Croat
+ ...
Thank you all Apr 4, 2006

I will use some of your suggestions and create my own list of questions.
Have a nice day

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

feedback questions

Advanced search

Translators like you are producing higher quality translations faster with Lilt!

After years of research at Stanford University, Lilt has introduced a revolutionary new tool that will change the way you translate. Lilt learns how you translate to give you more personalized suggestions. Be more productive today! Use it FOR FREE!

More info »
PerfectIt consistency checker
Faster Checking, Greater Accuracy

PerfectIt helps deliver error-free documents. It improves consistency, ensures quality and helps to enforce style guides. It’s a powerful tool for pro users, and comes with the assurance of a 30-day money back guarantee.

More info »

All of
  • All of
  • Term search
  • Jobs