International School of Indiana / teacher job openings
Thread poster: Jennifer Gal
Jennifer Gal
Jennifer Gal  Identity Verified
Hungary
Hungarian to English
+ ...
Jun 17, 2006

The International School of Indiana is hiring native French speaking teachers for various levels. I have substitute taught at this school, and my step-son has attended there for several years. So, I can vouch to the quality of the school, and give info about our city, if anyone is interested. Feel free to contact me for information, or to help you "get connected" at the school:

Her
... See more
The International School of Indiana is hiring native French speaking teachers for various levels. I have substitute taught at this school, and my step-son has attended there for several years. So, I can vouch to the quality of the school, and give info about our city, if anyone is interested. Feel free to contact me for information, or to help you "get connected" at the school:

Here's the info that I copied from www.hotjobs.com :

Job ID FNJOB
Position Type Full-Time Employee
Company Name The International School of Indiana
Location Indianapolis, IN
Salary Unspecified
Date Posted May 17, 2006
Experience 2-5 Years Experience

View The International School of Indiana profile and job listings

Prepare course objectives and outline for lessons, units and projects for elementary students in French immersion program; instruct students individually and in class setting in target language (French) using accepted teaching methods for immersion programs; prepare, administer and evaluate tests and records results; assign lessons, correct assignments; teach rules of conduct and all aspects of genl. primary education, including math, social studies, history, etc. in French immersion environment; discuss student achievement and challenges with parents; assess and evaluate student ability, development, areas of improvement; communicate with school administration concerning progress of students and special problems or challenges. Requires BS in Education or foreign equivalent, fluency in French & functionality in English, min. 2 yrs. exp. instructing in foreign lang., lic/cert teacher or foreign equivalent. Fax cover letter & resume as indicated below.
Collapse

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

International School of Indiana / teacher job openings

Wordfast Pro
Translation Memory Software for Any Platform

Exclusive discount for ProZ.com users! Save over 13% when purchasing Wordfast Pro through ProZ.com. Wordfast is the world's #1 provider of platform-independent Translation Memory software. Consistently ranked the most user-friendly and highest value

Buy now! »
Trados Business Manager Lite
Create customer quotes and invoices from within Trados Studio

Trados Business Manager Lite helps to simplify and speed up some of the daily tasks, such as invoicing and reporting, associated with running your freelance translation business.

More info »