https://www.proz.com/forum/teaching_and_learning_languages/85208-resource%3A_language_worksheets.html

Resource: Language worksheets
Thread poster: Silvia Montufo Urquízar (X)
Silvia Montufo Urquízar (X)
Silvia Montufo Urquízar (X)  Identity Verified
Spain
Local time: 21:35
French to Spanish
+ ...
Sep 29, 2007

Hello everyone,

I found a website with many language worksheets and fun activities to help children improve their language skills. They have worksheets about vocabulary, grammar, reading comprehension and so on for students in preeschool, elementary and secondary school. The language worksheets are printable and free. I think it can also be very useful for children who are learning English. The site is also translated into Spanish by the way.

Here's the link:

... See more
Hello everyone,

I found a website with many language worksheets and fun activities to help children improve their language skills. They have worksheets about vocabulary, grammar, reading comprehension and so on for students in preeschool, elementary and secondary school. The language worksheets are printable and free. I think it can also be very useful for children who are learning English. The site is also translated into Spanish by the way.

Here's the link:

http://www.language-worksheets.com

Best regards,

Silvia
Collapse

Yaotl Altan
Yaotl Altan  Identity Verified
Mexico
Local time: 13:35
Member (2006)
English to Spanish
+ ...
Great Sep 29, 2007

Thank you, Silvia. I was searching one of those sites. I have some nephews learning languages

Anne Diamantidis
Anne Diamantidis  Identity Verified
Germany
German to French
+ ...
Thanks Silvia ! Sep 29, 2007

Thank you for a very useful and interesting link !
My secondary school pupils are going to hate me even more when I'll pronounce the dreadful word "grammar" !

CheerZ,
Anne

happyzane
happyzane
Local time: 03:35
English to Chinese
+ ...
Thanks Silvia ! Sep 30, 2007

Thank you for a very useful and interesting link !

Happyzane

[Subject edited by staff or moderator 2007-09-30 11:54]

Blanka Salkova
Blanka Salkova  Identity Verified
Czech Republic
Member (2007)
English to Czech
+ ...
thanks Nov 25, 2007

Thank you very much. As a languages teacher I am constantly looking for new resources.

Blanka

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Resource: Language worksheets

Anycount & Translation Office 3000
Translation Office 3000

Translation Office 3000 is an advanced accounting tool for freelance translators and small agencies. TO3000 easily and seamlessly integrates with the business life of professional freelance translators.

More info »
TM-Town
Manage your TMs and Terms ... and boost your translation business

Are you ready for something fresh in the industry? TM-Town is a unique new site for you -- the freelance translator -- to store, manage and share translation memories (TMs) and glossaries...and potentially meet new clients on the basis of your prior work.

More info »