Looking for online grammar rescources (donwloadables) for beginners
Thread poster: italia

italia  Identity Verified
Local time: 09:15
Italian to German
+ ...
Feb 14, 2008

Dear all,
Currently I am looking for grammar exercises, i.e. free downloadbles for beginners to be more precise for a new English course.
Any hints are warmly appreciated:)))
Happy teaching to everyone!

Direct link Reply with quote
English to Italian
+ ...
Hi! Feb 14, 2008

Have a look at :

If you go to "Risorse e Materiali/Lingue straniere/Inglese,/Grammatica", you will find lots of links to websites with online English grammars.

Good luck!

[Modificato alle 2008-02-14 11:06]

Chiara Righele  Identity Verified
English to Italian
+ ...
Here are some sites... Feb 14, 2008

...I sometimes use (after having checked). It depends on the kind of material you're looking for (i.e. class vs. single student, grammar vs. speaking vs. listening...)

In many of them you can find resources for different levels (printable version of exercises is also available) (printable version also available)
... and all the ESL-sites...

Finally, if you have time to browse, here's a site where you find many "sites for teachers" (various subjects, languages included):

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Looking for online grammar rescources (donwloadables) for beginners

Advanced search

Manage your TMs and Terms ... and boost your translation business

Are you ready for something fresh in the industry? TM-Town is a unique new site for you -- the freelance translator -- to store, manage and share translation memories (TMs) and glossaries...and potentially meet new clients on the basis of your prior work.

More info »
Across v6.3
Translation Toolkit and Sales Potential under One Roof

Apart from features that enable you to translate more efficiently, the new Across Translator Edition v6.3 comprises your crossMarket membership. The new online network for Across users assists you in exploring new sales potential and generating revenue.

More info »

All of
  • All of
  • Term search
  • Jobs