Thread poster: Samuel Murray

Samuel Murray  Identity Verified
Local time: 10:58
Member (2006)
English to Afrikaans
+ ...
Mar 27, 2008

G'day everyone

I'd like to write a short guide for some of my colleagues on how to use Transit PE, but I don't want to use files sent to me by clients (I intend to include screenshots). So does anyone know where I can get sample PXF files, that are not confidential? Or if anyone has the full version, can you please just grab some page off Wikipedia and turn it into a PXF for me?

Direct link Reply with quote

Antoní­n Otáhal
Member (2005)
English to Czech
+ ...
No probs Mar 27, 2008

How many files and how big would you like to have?

You can contact me on

Stanislav Pokorny  Identity Verified
Czech Republic
English to Czech
+ ...
Can help you Apr 1, 2008

Hi Samuel,
if you want, prepare some sample files of your own in Word and send them to me. Just give a note on the source and target languages. I will prepare the files for you.

If you like, I can also provide you with some PPTs on Transit I have prepared for my CAT students at Masaryk University.

Please feel free to contact me at

[Upraveno: 2008-04-01 18:46]

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

Moderator(s) of this forum
Maya Gorgoshidze[Call to this topic]

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Sample PXF files needed

Advanced search

memoQ translator pro
Kilgray's memoQ is the world's fastest developing integrated localization & translation environment rendering you more productive and efficient.

With our advanced file filters, unlimited language and advanced file support, memoQ translator pro has been designed for translators and reviewers who work on their own, with other translators or in team-based translation projects.

More info »
Manage your TMs and Terms ... and boost your translation business

Are you ready for something fresh in the industry? TM-Town is a unique new site for you -- the freelance translator -- to store, manage and share translation memories (TMs) and glossaries...and potentially meet new clients on the basis of your prior work.

More info »

All of
  • All of
  • Term search
  • Jobs