Thread poster: Heinrich Pesch

Heinrich Pesch  Identity Verified
Finland
Local time: 20:44
Member (2003)
Finnish to German
+ ...
Aug 8, 2008

I have searched in the Help, but cannot find a keyboard shortcut for Accepting the fuzzy match in order to get it into the translation window. I have to click with the mouse and select Accept translation. Is there a shortcut?
I use Satellite.
And if there is somewhere a list of these shortcuts I would appreciate a link to it.
Regards
Heinrich

Direct link Reply with quote

Antoní­n Otáhal
Local time: 19:44
Member (2005)
English to Czech
+ ...
answers Aug 8, 2008

I have searched in the Help, but cannot find a keyboard shortcut for Accepting the fuzzy match in order to get it into the translation window. I have to click with the mouse and select Accept translation. Is there a shortcut?

Alt + Enter

And if there is somewhere a list of these shortcuts I would appreciate a link to it.

I am not sure how complete is Satellite help; anyway, the manuals could be downloaded from http://www.star-group.net/star-www/technical-documentation/transit/star-group/eng/transit_transitxv_1.html

HTH
Antonin

Wolfgang Jörissen  Identity Verified
Belize
Dutch to German
+ ...
Ever thought of... Aug 8, 2008

using your normal tool for that instead of working in Satellite? It is feasible.

Heinrich Pesch  Identity Verified
Finland
Local time: 20:44
Member (2003)
Finnish to German
+ ...
TOPIC STARTER
Thanks Antonin! Aug 8, 2008

I prefer to use Satellite, it just does not make sence to convert translations, dictionaries and memory to other formats, when in Satellite everything is ready and the software is bugfree.
Regards
Heinrich

Stanislav Pokorny  Identity Verified
Czech Republic
Local time: 19:44
English to Czech
+ ...
Shorcuts Oct 22, 2008

Hi Heinrich,
you can find a comprehensive list of shortcuts in Transit Help.

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

Moderator(s) of this forum
Maya Gorgoshidze[Call to this topic]

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Keyboard shortcut for Accept translation

Advanced search

memoQ translator pro
Kilgray's memoQ is the world's fastest developing integrated localization & translation environment rendering you more productive and efficient.

With our advanced file filters, unlimited language and advanced file support, memoQ translator pro has been designed for translators and reviewers who work on their own, with other translators or in team-based translation projects.

More info »
Wordfast Pro
Translation Memory Software for Any Platform

Exclusive discount for ProZ.com users! Save over 13% when purchasing Wordfast Pro through ProZ.com. Wordfast is the world's #1 provider of platform-independent Translation Memory software. Consistently ranked the most user-friendly and highest value

More info »

All of ProZ.com
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs