https://www.proz.com/forum/transit_support/74676-transit_satellite_pe%3A_how_to_reconfigure_keyboard.html

Transit Satellite PE: How to reconfigure keyboard?
Thread poster: Jussi Rosti
Jussi Rosti
Jussi Rosti  Identity Verified
Finland
Local time: 03:52
Member (2005)
English to Finnish
+ ...
Jun 5, 2007

I use special keyboard shorcuts in many programs, and I would like to configure Transit to act as I expect. How to do this?

Valentina_D
Valentina_D  Identity Verified
Local time: 02:52
English to Italian
+ ...
not sure if you can Jun 5, 2007

Hi again,

I'm not sure about this, but I don't think you can do this in the Satellite Version.
This is the free version of Transit and doesn't obviously have all the features of the paid version.

HTH.

Tjasa Kuerpick
Tjasa Kuerpick  Identity Verified
Slovenia
Local time: 02:52
Member (2006)
Slovenian to German
+ ...
Shortcuts in transit listed in help Jun 5, 2007

Last year, I have worked a lot with Transit, and after I had to change from Trados to Transit it appeared to me that the Transit shortcuts are quite confusing as I was familiar with the one used in the other translation program.
You may find the Shortcuts listed under Help chapter 13.4, but the free version does not offer any configuration.

Jussi Rosti
Jussi Rosti  Identity Verified
Finland
Local time: 03:52
Member (2005)
English to Finnish
+ ...
TOPIC STARTER
Thanks, both! Jun 6, 2007

That's what I was afraid of

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

Moderator(s) of this forum
Maya Gorgoshidze[Call to this topic]

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Transit Satellite PE: How to reconfigure keyboard?

CafeTran Espresso
You've never met a CAT tool this clever!

Translate faster & easier, using a sophisticated CAT tool built by a translator / developer. Accept jobs from clients who use Trados, MemoQ, Wordfast & major CAT tools. Download and start using CafeTran Espresso -- for free

Buy now! »
Anycount & Translation Office 3000
Translation Office 3000

Translation Office 3000 is an advanced accounting tool for freelance translators and small agencies. TO3000 easily and seamlessly integrates with the business life of professional freelance translators.

More info »