Concordance Search with Global Window
Thread poster: Eduardo Diego
Eduardo Diego
Local time: 14:56
English to Spanish
+ ...
Aug 5, 2007

While working with a project with various Language Pairs I usually open all the pairs with the function “Add to global window set” in order to work only with one window.
But when using the “concordance search”, the option “open reference file” doesn’t work, but I have no problem using that option working individually with the Language Pairs.

Does anyone know if I should have to take into account any special setting in order to work with the concordance search while having all the pairs open in the global window?

I’m working with Transit XV Smart, Version 3.1 SP20 Build 603

Thanks

Direct link Reply with quote

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

Moderator(s) of this forum
Maya Gorgoshidze[Call to this topic]

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Concordance Search with Global Window

Advanced search

PDF Translation - the Easy Way
TransPDF converts your PDFs to XLIFF ready for professional translation.

TransPDF converts your PDFs to XLIFF ready for professional translation. It also puts your translations back into the PDF to make new PDFs. Quicker and more accurate than hand-editing PDF. Includes free use of Infix PDF Editor with your translated PDFs.

More info »
WordFinder
The words you want Anywhere, Anytime

WordFinder is the market's fastest and easiest way of finding the right word, term, translation or synonym in one or more dictionaries. In our assortment you can choose among more than 120 dictionaries in 15 languages from leading publishers.

More info »

All of ProZ.com
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs