Mobile menu

Concordance Search with Global Window
Thread poster: Eduardo Diego
Eduardo Diego
Local time: 18:07
English to Spanish
+ ...
Aug 5, 2007

While working with a project with various Language Pairs I usually open all the pairs with the function “Add to global window set” in order to work only with one window.
But when using the “concordance search”, the option “open reference file” doesn’t work, but I have no problem using that option working individually with the Language Pairs.

Does anyone know if I should have to take into account any special setting in order to work with the concordance search while having all the pairs open in the global window?

I’m working with Transit XV Smart, Version 3.1 SP20 Build 603

Direct link Reply with quote

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

Moderator(s) of this forum
Maya Gorgoshidze[Call to this topic]

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Concordance Search with Global Window

Advanced search

SDL MultiTerm 2015
Guarantee a unified, consistent and high-quality translation with terminology software.

SDL MultiTerm 2015 allows translators to create one central location to store and manage multilingual terminology, and with SDL MultiTerm Extract 2015 you can automatically create term lists from your existing documentation to save time.

More info »
Anycount & Translation Office 3000
Translation Office 3000

Translation Office 3000 is an advanced accounting tool for freelance translators and small agencies. TO3000 easily and seamlessly integrates with the business life of professional freelance translators.

More info »

All of
  • All of
  • Term search
  • Jobs