Target window disappeared - help!
Thread poster: Maciej Pomorski
Maciej Pomorski  Identity Verified
Local time: 21:59
Member (2005)
German to Polish
+ ...
Aug 9, 2007

I have a really annoying problem with Transit: it seems that the target text window dissappeared (I switched it off accidentally or moved it out of the screen so it's not accessible anymore). How can I restore it? I'm sorry if this topic was already discussed, but I can't find it on the forum.

Thanks for help in advance,

Direct link Reply with quote

Endre Both  Identity Verified
Local time: 21:59
Member (2002)
English to German
Scroll in main window / minimise other windows Aug 10, 2007

Hello Maciej,

(assuming you work with Transit Satellite)

You cannot really push a window in Transit off screen, because all windows need to remain in Transit's main window. However, sometimes this main window has scroll bars (vertical and/or horizontal), and you may find your lost window by scrolling.

Another possibility is that you have minimised the window. Try minimising all other windows and look for the missing one at the bottom left of the main Transit window.

Direct link Reply with quote

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

Moderator(s) of this forum
Maya Gorgoshidze[Call to this topic]

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Target window disappeared - help!

Advanced search

SDL Trados Studio 2015 Freelance
The industry-leading translation software used by over 200,000 translators.

SDL Trados Studio helps translators increase translation productivity whilst ensuring quality. Combining translation memory, terminology management and machine translation in one simple and easy-to-use environment.

More info »
SDL MultiTerm 2015
Guarantee a unified, consistent and high-quality translation with terminology software.

SDL MultiTerm 2015 allows translators to create one central location to store and manage multilingual terminology, and with SDL MultiTerm Extract 2015 you can automatically create term lists from your existing documentation to save time.

More info »

All of
  • All of
  • Term search
  • Jobs