sending and receiving projects in Transit XV Professional
Thread poster: ACP Traductera

ACP Traductera
Local time: 09:12
Member (2005)
English to Czech
+ ...
Aug 16, 2007

I have a problem with sending and receiving projects in Transit XV (professional).

We bought the professinal version to be able to handle Transit projects, but I wasn't able to find out how to work with it, I didn't find any solution in program help I nor I haven't found any knowledgebases where I can search...

We got pxf from the client who also works with Transit. I can receive it but I cannot send it - how should I do it? I mean not only txf with translation, but pxf for the translator with Satellite version. I resent the pxf from client, but I can't now receive my translator's translation in txf - Transit returns error that the project name doesn't exist.

Do anyone have any idea what I did wrong or where could be something wrong?

Thanks a lot for any suggestions.

Lida Chroma

Direct link Reply with quote

Luca Ruella  Identity Verified
United States
Member (2005)
English to Italian
+ ...
Receive the PXF yourself Aug 16, 2007

You can send the PXF to the freelancer, but to receive the translated TXF you must first receive the original PXF. I think you have missed this step.

If you encounter other errors, just open the TXF with winzip and copy the language pair files into the project folder.

Direct link Reply with quote

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

Moderator(s) of this forum
Maya Gorgoshidze[Call to this topic]

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

sending and receiving projects in Transit XV Professional

Advanced search

Want to earn more in your spare time? Monetize your knowledge!

Do you speak one or more foreign languages? Fluency in target language + willingness & ability to help people in everyday situations could earn you $45 / hour. Download “Quiick Angel” app & become a guardian angel today

More info »
The words you want Anywhere, Anytime

WordFinder is the market's fastest and easiest way of finding the right word, term, translation or synonym in one or more dictionaries. In our assortment you can choose among more than 120 dictionaries in 15 languages from leading publishers.

More info »

All of
  • All of
  • Term search
  • Jobs