Laura Feijoo
Laura Feijoo  Identity Verified
United States
Local time: 18:32
English to Spanish
+ ...
Jan 28, 2008

Hello All,

I have Star Transit 3.0, build 267 with a hardlock HASP4 dongle which just broke (physcally, it fell apart).

Does anyone know if I can get a soft license online somewhere or if it is possible to get another dongle somehow? It's really urgent!! I'll have work in Transit delivered tomorrow morning and have no idea of how to solve this.

If I have to buy the program again, does anyone know where can I buy it? (Online or otherwise).

Thank
... See more
Hello All,

I have Star Transit 3.0, build 267 with a hardlock HASP4 dongle which just broke (physcally, it fell apart).

Does anyone know if I can get a soft license online somewhere or if it is possible to get another dongle somehow? It's really urgent!! I'll have work in Transit delivered tomorrow morning and have no idea of how to solve this.

If I have to buy the program again, does anyone know where can I buy it? (Online or otherwise).

Thank you so much for your help with this!!
Gracias!!
Regards,
Laura
Collapse

Gillian Scheibelein
Gillian Scheibelein  Identity Verified
Germany
Local time: 00:32
German to English
+ ...
contact Star Jan 28, 2008

Hi Laura,

Your best bet is to contact Star under

http://www.star-group.net/star-www/home/all/star-group/eng/star.html

(the site doesn't appear to be localised into Spanish yet).

Before you think of upgrading to Transit XV (very worthwhile), I'd wait because there are rumours of a new version being released soon and t
... See more
Hi Laura,

Your best bet is to contact Star under

http://www.star-group.net/star-www/home/all/star-group/eng/star.html

(the site doesn't appear to be localised into Spanish yet).

Before you think of upgrading to Transit XV (very worthwhile), I'd wait because there are rumours of a new version being released soon and the XV version is supposedly not upgradable to it. The other possibility is to work in Satellite (free version without concordance, etc.) which is downloadable from:

http://www.star-ts.com/STAR/eng/downloads.htm

Good luck!

Jill
Collapse

Laura Feijoo
Laura Feijoo  Identity Verified
United States
Local time: 18:32
English to Spanish
+ ...
TOPIC STARTER
Thank you!! Jan 28, 2008

Thank you so much Jill. This really helped a lot!! -)

Greetings from Mexico!!
Laura

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

Moderator(s) of this forum
Maya Gorgoshidze[Call to this topic]

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Star Transit dongle help

CafeTran Espresso
You've never met a CAT tool this clever!

Translate faster & easier, using a sophisticated CAT tool built by a translator / developer. Accept jobs from clients who use Trados, MemoQ, Wordfast & major CAT tools. Download and start using CafeTran Espresso -- for free

Buy now! »
Anycount & Translation Office 3000
Translation Office 3000

Translation Office 3000 is an advanced accounting tool for freelance translators and small agencies. TO3000 easily and seamlessly integrates with the business life of professional freelance translators.

More info »