Ideas

User
Thread poster: ProZ.com Staff
Article: Networking to boost your business
ProZ.com Staff
Local time: 02:42
SITE STAFF
Mar 27, 2012

This topic is for discussion of the ProZ.com translation article "Networking to boost your business".

Direct link Reply with quote

mariacponte
Local time: 10:42
English to Italian
+ ...
Well written and motivating Sep 6, 2012

I'd like to thank the author for this article.
I've been translating for about 10 years, but only recently have I set my mind to turn this passion into a real job.
Considering I'm an internet lover, networking is a pleasure for me and your article just timely.
Thank you very much, I'll treasure your advice.

An Ismanto  Identity Verified
Indonesia
Local time: 16:42
Member (2013)
English to Indonesian
Revolution: habit-changing Apr 13, 2013

Your article re-convinces me about networking, one aspect that I understand for years but never get it into practice. I am a shy person, even in online environment where I can "hide" myself. Even in my LinkedIn profile I say that I am a "total solitary". But, this article give me a kind of a new enthusiasm. The first proof: I comment on this form.
And I have a plan to register as a member of ProZ.com. I hope I can improve myself with this and the networking. Thank you for the article

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

Moderator(s) of this forum
Lucia Leszinsky[Call to this topic]

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Article: Networking to boost your business

SDL AutoSuggest Creator Add-on
Speed up manual translations with sub-segment matching

AutoSuggest accelerates translation editing in SDL Trados Studio 2014 through intelligent sub-segment matching suggestions while you type.

More info »
Déjà Vu X3
Try it, Love it

Find out why Déjà Vu is today the most flexbible, customizable and user-friendly tool on the market. See the brand new features in action: Completely redesigned user interface Live Preview Inline spell checking Inline formatting and more

More info »