Translators of "El País" into English
Thread poster: Kirsty Cumming

Kirsty Cumming  Identity Verified
United Kingdom
Local time: 06:20
Spanish to English
+ ...
Dec 8, 2008

I am currently writing a dissertation about the translation of columns from the newspaper El Pais into English. I would really like to ask one of the translators a few questions regarding the translations but have had no success by contacting EL Pais. Any help would be fantastic!!

[Subject edited by staff or moderator 2008-12-08 18:49 GMT]

Direct link Reply with quote
Natalia Pedrosa  Identity Verified
Local time: 07:20
English to Spanish
+ ...
Translation of "El País" into Spanish Mar 18, 2009

I don't match the exact criteria for answering to your question, but I have collaborated for two months translating articles from the New York Times who are published on "El País" on a daily basis. If I can be of any help regarding grammar and syntax rules, I'll be glad to lend you a hand.

Kind regards,

Direct link Reply with quote

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

Moderator(s) of this forum
Monika Jakacka Márquez[Call to this topic]

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Translators of "El País" into English

Advanced search

Translation news in Spain

SDL MultiTerm 2015
Guarantee a unified, consistent and high-quality translation with terminology software.

SDL MultiTerm 2015 allows translators to create one central location to store and manage multilingual terminology, and with SDL MultiTerm Extract 2015 you can automatically create term lists from your existing documentation to save time.

More info »
Anycount & Translation Office 3000
Translation Office 3000

Translation Office 3000 is an advanced accounting tool for freelance translators and small agencies. TO3000 easily and seamlessly integrates with the business life of professional freelance translators.

More info »

All of
  • All of
  • Term search
  • Jobs