Thread poster: Kirsty Cumming
Kirsty Cumming
Kirsty Cumming  Identity Verified
United Kingdom
Local time: 02:08
Spanish to English
+ ...
Dec 8, 2008

I am currently writing a dissertation about the translation of columns from the newspaper El Pais into English. I would really like to ask one of the translators a few questions regarding the translations but have had no success by contacting EL Pais. Any help would be fantastic!!

[Subject edited by staff or moderator 2008-12-08 18:49 GMT]

Natalia Pedrosa (X)
Natalia Pedrosa (X)  Identity Verified
Local time: 03:08
English to Spanish
+ ...
Translation of "El País" into Spanish Mar 18, 2009

Hi:

I don't match the exact criteria for answering to your question, but I have collaborated for two months translating articles from the New York Times who are published on "El País" on a daily basis. If I can be of any help regarding grammar and syntax rules, I'll be glad to lend you a hand.

Kind regards,

Natalia

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

Moderator(s) of this forum
Monika Jakacka Márquez[Call to this topic]

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Translators of "El País" into English

TM-Town
Manage your TMs and Terms ... and boost your translation business

Are you ready for something fresh in the industry? TM-Town is a unique new site for you -- the freelance translator -- to store, manage and share translation memories (TMs) and glossaries...and potentially meet new clients on the basis of your prior work.

More info »
Protemos translation business management system
Create your account in minutes, and start working! 3-month trial for agencies, and free for freelancers!

The system lets you keep client/vendor database, with contacts and rates, manage projects and assign jobs to vendors, issue invoices, track payments, store and manage project files, generate business reports on turnover profit per client/manager etc.

More info »