Mobile menu

Looking for a professional translator to interview
Thread poster: DChampagne
French to English
Apr 21, 2008

Hello everyone!

I am a college student currently finishing my diploma in languages, and I am looking for a translator (preferably French to English or English to French) to interview. This interview would be included in my career portfolio, which is one of my synthesis projects to obtain my diploma. The questions I will be asking are job related only, none of them are personal (private life related), and they are to obtain the personal insight of a professional about the translation market.

If you are interested in helping me, please e-mail me ASAP to

I would greatly appreciate the help of somebody, since this is the only part missing to my project!

Thanks for reading, and have a nice day!

[Subject edited by staff or moderator 2008-04-22 21:06]

[Subject edited by staff or moderator 2008-04-23 11:13]

Direct link Reply with quote

Mathieu Jacquet  Identity Verified
Local time: 16:13
English to French
Found someone? Jun 12, 2008

Everything's in the title!

Direct link Reply with quote

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Looking for a professional translator to interview

Advanced search

Translation news

memoQ translator pro
Kilgray's memoQ is the world's fastest developing integrated localization & translation environment rendering you more productive and efficient.

With our advanced file filters, unlimited language and advanced file support, memoQ translator pro has been designed for translators and reviewers who work on their own, with other translators or in team-based translation projects.

More info »
Protemos translation business management system
Create your account in minutes, and start working! 3-month trial for agencies, and free for freelancers!

The system lets you keep client/vendor database, with contacts and rates, manage projects and assign jobs to vendors, issue invoices, track payments, store and manage project files, generate business reports on turnover profit per client/manager etc.

More info »

All of
  • All of
  • Term search
  • Jobs