Thread poster: Arben Seva

Arben Seva  Identity Verified
United Kingdom
Local time: 16:32
Member (2003)
English to Albanian
+ ...
Mar 29, 2004

I have a document which I have to deliever in PDF format. In Word the document size is A5 as requested but when I create the PDF through Acrobat Distiller by printing it, it comes out in A4. I have searched all the properties but can't find anything usefull. The version of Acrobat is 5.0.

Any suggestion will be appreciated.

Direct link Reply with quote

Patricia Fierro, M. Sc.  Identity Verified
Local time: 10:32
Member (2004)
English to Spanish
+ ...
Go to Advance Settings > General Mar 29, 2004

I am using Acrobat 6, but I hope you also have these options in Acrobat 5. Anyway, under Advanced Settings > General, there is a default paper size. You can choose inches or centimeters and enter the paper size for A5.

Rebecca Lowery  Identity Verified
United Kingdom
Local time: 16:32
French to English
Patricia is right Mar 30, 2004

Acrobat 5 is the same. If you need exact measurements for an A5 document they are 148.5 cm x 210 cm (sorry I don't work in inches!)

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Creating a A5 PDF file

Advanced search

Translation news

PerfectIt consistency checker
Faster Checking, Greater Accuracy

PerfectIt helps deliver error-free documents. It improves consistency, ensures quality and helps to enforce style guides. It’s a powerful tool for pro users, and comes with the assurance of a 30-day money back guarantee.

More info »
Wordfast Pro
Translation Memory Software for Any Platform

Exclusive discount for users! Save over 13% when purchasing Wordfast Pro through Wordfast is the world's #1 provider of platform-independent Translation Memory software. Consistently ranked the most user-friendly and highest value

More info »

All of
  • All of
  • Term search
  • Jobs