How to change fonts in Pagemaker 7,0 but all in once?
Thread poster: Alex Pszczola

Alex Pszczola  Identity Verified
Local time: 08:56
English to Polish
+ ...
Mar 30, 2004

Hello,
Please help.
I have such job:
Got pagemaker files with English fonts (no cE support), I translated it with Story collector and Trados. Client wants me to exchange fonts in files on similar fonts with Central European support. Since these are large files I would like to change all files at once not by hand. Is there any way to do it?
Thanks a lot for any help.

Regards,
Alex Pszczola
EN, RU, CZ >>>> PL

Direct link Reply with quote

Klaus Herrmann  Identity Verified
Germany
Local time: 08:56
Member (2002)
English to German
+ ...
RTF+editor Mar 30, 2004

Assuming that the "natural" methods (Ctrl-A, stylesheets) can't be used, opening the RTF files in an editor and changing the fonts using search+replace might work.

Direct link Reply with quote

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

Moderator(s) of this forum
Maria Castro[Call to this topic]

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

How to change fonts in Pagemaker 7,0 but all in once?

Advanced search

CafeTran Espresso
You've never met a CAT tool this clever!

Translate faster & easier, using a sophisticated CAT tool built by a translator / developer. Accept jobs from clients who use SDL Trados, MemoQ, Wordfast & major CAT tools. Download and start using CafeTran Espresso -- for free

More info »
LSP.expert
You’re a freelance translator? LSP.expert helps you manage your daily translation jobs. It’s easy, fast and secure.

How about you start tracking translation jobs and sending invoices in minutes? You can also manage your clients and generate reports about your business activities. So you always keep a clear view on your planning, AND you get a free 30 day trial period!

More info »

All of ProZ.com
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs