Mobile menu

What's your "paradise" of being a translator?
Thread poster: lynn8149

English to Chinese
May 31, 2005

Hi,i m a chinese translator. Usually ask myself what's my paradise in heart? yeah, i was grown up, and have my own idea about my life day by day. I wanna to be a culture translator. Culture translator, i heard this when i was a student in the uni, and since then, i cant forget it like other common things. i know i like that, i wanna to be! Even i majored in mechanical engineering. Now i m a translator in beijing, china. i stepping forward my dream...
Never give up...

Direct link Reply with quote
Elizabeth Rudin  Identity Verified
United Kingdom
Local time: 02:42
Member (2005)
Hungarian to English
+ ...
Congratulations! Jun 6, 2005

Dear Lynn,
Welcome to and congratulations - you pursued your dream and became a translator! You must feel very excited about having achieved your goal.
Being a translator is not always easy, so don’t forget that you can always post your questions/problems on this forum – many of us will be pleased to help. I wish you every success!

English to Chinese
tks Jun 11, 2005

hi, really thanks your reply. i will try to do better with all translator friends.:)

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

What's your "paradise" of being a translator?

Advanced search

Translation news

Protemos translation business management system
Create your account in minutes, and start working! 3-month trial for agencies, and free for freelancers!

The system lets you keep client/vendor database, with contacts and rates, manage projects and assign jobs to vendors, issue invoices, track payments, store and manage project files, generate business reports on turnover profit per client/manager etc.

More info »
Across v6.3
Translation Toolkit and Sales Potential under One Roof

Apart from features that enable you to translate more efficiently, the new Across Translator Edition v6.3 comprises your crossMarket membership. The new online network for Across users assists you in exploring new sales potential and generating revenue.

More info »

All of
  • All of
  • Term search
  • Jobs