Mobile menu

What's your "paradise" of being a translator?
Thread poster: lynn8149

lynn8149
English to Chinese
May 31, 2005

Hi,i m a chinese translator. Usually ask myself what's my paradise in heart? yeah, i was grown up, and have my own idea about my life day by day. I wanna to be a culture translator. Culture translator, i heard this when i was a student in the uni, and since then, i cant forget it like other common things. i know i like that, i wanna to be! Even i majored in mechanical engineering. Now i m a translator in beijing, china. i stepping forward my dream...
Never give up...

Direct link Reply with quote

Elizabeth Rudin  Identity Verified
United Kingdom
Local time: 22:25
Member (2005)
Hungarian to English
+ ...
Congratulations! Jun 6, 2005

Dear Lynn,
Welcome to ProZ.com and congratulations - you pursued your dream and became a translator! You must feel very excited about having achieved your goal.
Being a translator is not always easy, so don’t forget that you can always post your questions/problems on this forum – many of us will be pleased to help. I wish you every success!
Elizabeth

lynn8149
English to Chinese
TOPIC STARTER
tks Jun 11, 2005

hi, really thanks your reply. i will try to do better with all translator friends.:)

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

Moderator(s) of this forum
Maria Castro[Call to this topic]

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

What's your "paradise" of being a translator?

Advanced search

Translation news

Déjà Vu X3
Try it, Love it

Find out why Déjà Vu is today the most flexible, customizable and user-friendly tool on the market. See the brand new features in action: *Completely redesigned user interface *Live Preview *Inline spell checking *Inline

More info »
CafeTran Espresso
You've never met a CAT tool this clever!

Translate faster & easier, using a sophisticated CAT tool built by a translator / developer. Accept jobs from clients who use SDL Trados, MemoQ, Wordfast & major CAT tools. Download and start using CafeTran Espresso -- for free

More info »

All of ProZ.com
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs