Neurolinguistic programming in Arabic?
Thread poster: Djidji74
Djidji74
Local time: 11:57
Arabic to English
+ ...
May 9, 2007

Does anyone know anything about the Arab hypnotherapists?
Dr Ibrahim Elfiky is well known in Montreal, Canada.
I am actually looking for any document about Hypnotherapy or Hypnosis in Arabic in order to compare them with Paul MacKeena's book "Instant Confidence".
The later has a Training center in West London.
Thanks in advance.

Direct link Reply with quote

Maria Karra  Identity Verified
United States
Local time: 06:57
Member (2000)
Greek to English
+ ...
question May 9, 2007

Hi,
You posted this message in Translation Theory and Practice, so I'm assuming that hypnotherapy, hypnosis, and gaining confidence are somehow related to translation. How so? I think hypnotherapy is a fascinating subject and if it's related in any way to translation theory/practice I'd be curious to find out how. I apologize for my ignorance.

I also see that the title of your thread is "neurolinguistic programming in Arabic". Do you mean that neurolinguistic programming is done through hypnosis to address language difficulties?

Sorry for asking more questions instead of giving you an answer
Maria

Jan Sundström  Identity Verified
Sweden
Local time: 12:57
English to Swedish
+ ...
Some leads... May 10, 2007

Hi Djidji,

Here's a trainer based in Dubai, she seems to be the chairwoman for NLP in the Middle East:
http://www.nfnlp.com/berylcomar_bio.htm

I'm sure you can get more info from there...

Otherwise, you'd be better off posting this question at another bulletin board, unless it concerns the actual translation of English documents into Arabic.

Good luck,

Jan

Djidji74
Local time: 11:57
Arabic to English
+ ...
TOPIC STARTER
NLP in the Arab world May 11, 2007

Dear Jan,
Thank you for your precious information. It is actually about the translation of an English book " Instant Confidence" by Paul MacKeena into Arabic. I am trying to find out if there are any Arab hypnotherapists who have tried to translate his book.

Thanks.

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

Moderator(s) of this forum
Maria Castro[Call to this topic]

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Neurolinguistic programming in Arabic?

Advanced search

WordFinder
The words you want Anywhere, Anytime

WordFinder is the market's fastest and easiest way of finding the right word, term, translation or synonym in one or more dictionaries. In our assortment you can choose among more than 120 dictionaries in 15 languages from leading publishers.

More info »
PerfectIt consistency checker
Faster Checking, Greater Accuracy

PerfectIt helps deliver error-free documents. It improves consistency, ensures quality and helps to enforce style guides. It’s a powerful tool for pro users, and comes with the assurance of a 30-day money back guarantee.

More info »

All of ProZ.com
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs