Mobile menu

Translation of Italian TUF law into English?
Thread poster: maryrose
maryrose  Identity Verified
Local time: 16:43
+ ...
Apr 24, 2008

Hi everyone

I have to translate Article 2.1) of TUF into English. As we know, translating laws is always dodgy, and I wondered if anyone was aware of an existing translation. I've found an earlier version on the internet, but the 2007 version contains substantial amendments to this article (of course) so sadly it's useless to me.

Has anyone come across a translation of the 2007 law?

Many thanks

Direct link Reply with quote

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

Moderator(s) of this forum
Maria Castro[Call to this topic]

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Translation of Italian TUF law into English?

Advanced search

Translation news PDF Translation
Fast and Reliable PDF Translation - reduce your workload while maintaining quality

Unlock the potential of PDFs, taking your original PDF, replacing the text with your translations from your preferred tools and in minutes, get a high quality, ready-to-use, translated PDF. Try it now - your first 50 pages are free.

More info »
memoQ translator pro
Kilgray's memoQ is the world's fastest developing integrated localization & translation environment rendering you more productive and efficient.

With our advanced file filters, unlimited language and advanced file support, memoQ translator pro has been designed for translators and reviewers who work on their own, with other translators or in team-based translation projects.

More info »

All of
  • All of
  • Term search
  • Jobs