URL EN>EN Dictionary of Science and Technology
Thread poster: Suzanne Bernard
Suzanne Bernard
Suzanne Bernard
Local time: 19:29
English to French
+ ...
Jan 11, 2002

Here is a useful tool, I have stumbled upon. Thought I\'d share, for those interested:

From the dictionary\'s home page:

Welcome to the Academic Press Dictionary of Science and Technology

Harcourt and Academic Press are proud to bring the largest scientific dictionary ever compiled in the English language to the Web. Search from over 130,000 terms defined in 130 fields of science below.

See more
Here is a useful tool, I have stumbled upon. Thought I\'d share, for those interested:

From the dictionary\'s home page:

Welcome to the Academic Press Dictionary of Science and Technology

Harcourt and Academic Press are proud to bring the largest scientific dictionary ever compiled in the English language to the Web. Search from over 130,000 terms defined in 130 fields of science below.

Suzanne

[ This Message was edited by: on 2002-01-27 10:53 ]
Collapse

Marcus Malabad
Marcus Malabad  Identity Verified
Canada
German to English
+ ...
link Jan 11, 2002

You forgot to post the link, Suzanne:

http://www.harcourt.com/dictionary/

I agree, this is a superb reference site. I\'ve been using it for several weeks now.

M

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

URL EN>EN Dictionary of Science and Technology

Wordfast Pro
Translation Memory Software for Any Platform

Exclusive discount for ProZ.com users! Save over 13% when purchasing Wordfast Pro through ProZ.com. Wordfast is the world's #1 provider of platform-independent Translation Memory software. Consistently ranked the most user-friendly and highest value

Buy now! »
Anycount & Translation Office 3000
Translation Office 3000

Translation Office 3000 is an advanced accounting tool for freelance translators and small agencies. TO3000 easily and seamlessly integrates with the business life of professional freelance translators.

More info »