Thread poster: Cao Mac
Cao Mac
Cao Mac
Local time: 18:25
English to Spanish
+ ...
Apr 24, 2003

Hi,

I would like to know if somebody can recommend me a good legal dictionary english-spanish. Until now, I haven\'t found many and the ones I have found, I don\'t know if they are any good. Could you tell me if these are good? If they are not, could you tell me about any other and where can I find it? Thanks a lot.

-Diccionario ded terminos juridicos

Ingles/esp esp/ingl

Ed. Ariel, Enrique Alcaraz Varo/ Brian Hugues

<
... See more
Hi,

I would like to know if somebody can recommend me a good legal dictionary english-spanish. Until now, I haven\'t found many and the ones I have found, I don\'t know if they are any good. Could you tell me if these are good? If they are not, could you tell me about any other and where can I find it? Thanks a lot.

-Diccionario ded terminos juridicos

Ingles/esp esp/ingl

Ed. Ariel, Enrique Alcaraz Varo/ Brian Hugues

-Diccionario Jurídico

Legal Dictionary Vol. 1 - Eng-Spa

Cabanellas de las Cuevas, G.

1998; hc.; 821 pp.

ISBN 0884313263 $57.50

-Diccionario de Terminos Juridico

Alcarz

-Dahl\'s Law Dictionary Diccionario Juridico Dahl Spanish - English/Ingles - Espanol

Henry S. Dahl

-Engish-Spanish Legal Dictionary

Steven M. Kaplan

Collapse

Antonio Berbel Garcia
Antonio Berbel Garcia
Local time: 00:25
Spanish
+ ...
legal dictionaries Apr 25, 2003

Alcaraz\'s Diccionario de términos jurídicos Inglés-Español, Español-Inglés is highly recommendable, together with LACASA NAVARRO, R. Y DIAZ DE BUSTAMENTE, I., DICCIONARIO DE DERECHO, ECONOMÍA Y POLÍTICA ESPAÑOL-INGLÉS, INGLÉS-ESPAÑOL.

kind regards,

Gnomo

Antonio Berbel Garcia
Antonio Berbel Garcia
Local time: 00:25
Spanish
+ ...
legal dictionaries Apr 25, 2003

Alcaraz\'s Diccionario de términos jurídicos Inglés-Español, Español-Inglés is highly recommendable, together with LACASA NAVARRO, R. Y DIAZ DE BUSTAMENTE, I., DICCIONARIO DE DERECHO, ECONOMÍA Y POLÍTICA ESPAÑOL-INGLÉS, INGLÉS-ESPAÑOL.

kind regards,

Gnomo

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Legal dictionaries

Translation news

Trados Business Manager Lite
Create customer quotes and invoices from within Trados Studio

Trados Business Manager Lite helps to simplify and speed up some of the daily tasks, such as invoicing and reporting, associated with running your freelance translation business.

More info »
Trados Studio 2022 Freelance
The leading translation software used by over 270,000 translators.

Designed with your feedback in mind, Trados Studio 2022 delivers an unrivalled, powerful desktop and cloud solution, empowering you to work in the most efficient and cost-effective way.

More info »