Mobile menu

How to find glossaries on the internet containing your keyword
Thread poster: Tanya Harvey Ciampi
Tanya Harvey Ciampi
Local time: 12:39
German to English
+ ...
Jun 20, 2001

Check out my interfaces for finding glossaries, parallel texts, abbreviations etc. on the internet.

www.ticino.com/usr/puffin/findit.htm

If there are any languages you would like added, just email me at:

Tanya_Harvey@schindler.com

All feedback is much appreciated.

Bye,

Tanya

Direct link Reply with quote

Lala
France
English to French
+ ...
Jul 5, 2001

Finding glossaries and documents are very important for a good translation and I think it would be cool if we could exchange addresses of internet sites that would help us. For example I have a regular client who gives me instructions for use to translate from english into french. When I need help to translate a term the answerers often give interesting addresses and it helps a lot.

This time I\'m translating an eye-massager instructions for use, where can I fing information on the net?

Charlotte
[addsig]

xxxeurotransl
German to English
+ ...
Jul 5, 2001

Henry is absolutely right: Tanya has already inundated us with her advertising. Now, she has even started yet another topic with the same old message.

The forums are not for advertising - please do so on your profile page. Thank you.

Robert Gulyas
Hungary
Hungarian to German
+ ...
Aug 8, 2001

I think your web-site is excellent and it does need more advertising: it is a real help for translators and interpreters.
[addsig]

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

Moderator(s) of this forum
Maria Castro[Call to this topic]

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

How to find glossaries on the internet containing your keyword

Advanced search

Translation news

TM-Town
Manage your TMs and Terms ... and boost your translation business

Are you ready for something fresh in the industry? TM-Town is a unique new site for you -- the freelance translator -- to store, manage and share translation memories (TMs) and glossaries...and potentially meet new clients on the basis of your prior work.

More info »
PerfectIt consistency checker
Faster Checking, Greater Accuracy

PerfectIt helps deliver error-free documents. It improves consistency, ensures quality and helps to enforce style guides. It’s a powerful tool for pro users, and comes with the assurance of a 30-day money back guarantee.

More info »

All of ProZ.com
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs