Mobile menu

How to find glossaries on the internet containing your keyword
Thread poster: Tanya Harvey Ciampi
Tanya Harvey Ciampi
Local time: 07:01
German to English
+ ...
Jun 20, 2001

Check out my interfaces for finding glossaries, parallel texts, abbreviations etc. on the internet.

www.ticino.com/usr/puffin/findit.htm

If there are any languages you would like added, just email me at:

Tanya_Harvey@schindler.com

All feedback is much appreciated.

Bye,

Tanya

Direct link Reply with quote

Lala
France
English to French
+ ...
Jul 5, 2001

Finding glossaries and documents are very important for a good translation and I think it would be cool if we could exchange addresses of internet sites that would help us. For example I have a regular client who gives me instructions for use to translate from english into french. When I need help to translate a term the answerers often give interesting addresses and it helps a lot.

This time I\'m translating an eye-massager instructions for use, where can I fing information on the net?

Charlotte
[addsig]

xxxeurotransl
German to English
+ ...
Jul 5, 2001

Henry is absolutely right: Tanya has already inundated us with her advertising. Now, she has even started yet another topic with the same old message.

The forums are not for advertising - please do so on your profile page. Thank you.

Robert Gulyas
Hungary
Hungarian to German
+ ...
Aug 8, 2001

I think your web-site is excellent and it does need more advertising: it is a real help for translators and interpreters.
[addsig]

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

Moderator(s) of this forum
Maria Castro[Call to this topic]

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

How to find glossaries on the internet containing your keyword

Advanced search

Translation news

Quiick
Want to earn more in your spare time? Monetize your knowledge!

Do you speak one or more foreign languages? Fluency in target language + willingness & ability to help people in everyday situations could earn you $45 / hour. Download “Quiick Angel” app & become a guardian angel today

More info »
TM-Town
Manage your TMs and Terms ... and boost your translation business

Are you ready for something fresh in the industry? TM-Town is a unique new site for you -- the freelance translator -- to store, manage and share translation memories (TMs) and glossaries...and potentially meet new clients on the basis of your prior work.

More info »

All of ProZ.com
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs