Thread poster: Evert DELOOF-SYS
Evert DELOOF-SYS
Evert DELOOF-SYS  Identity Verified
Belgium
Local time: 13:52
English to Dutch
+ ...
Jan 17, 2002

Profusion: A meta search engine of many invisible web resources.

Organized by subject.

A great tool when your time is limited.

Profusion is available online at http://www.profusion.com/

Louis La Bonté
Louis La Bonté  Identity Verified
Canada
Local time: 08:52
English to French
What is missing Nov 24, 2014

Thanks for the tip, since the tool's very idea is promising... but this tool seems impossible to find at the URL you provided (well, of course, things can change in 12 years).

In fact, the site's navigation lacks a fundamental element: "what" should definitely be added beside "who" and "why".

That's only my two cent's worth, but I hope that can be useful. Trying to help people with my language and marketing skills is part of my life's simple pleasures!...
See more
Thanks for the tip, since the tool's very idea is promising... but this tool seems impossible to find at the URL you provided (well, of course, things can change in 12 years).

In fact, the site's navigation lacks a fundamental element: "what" should definitely be added beside "who" and "why".

That's only my two cent's worth, but I hope that can be useful. Trying to help people with my language and marketing skills is part of my life's simple pleasures!

[Modifié le 2014-11-24 13:57 GMT]
Collapse

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Profusion: a meta search engine of many invisible web resources

CafeTran Espresso
You've never met a CAT tool this clever!

Translate faster & easier, using a sophisticated CAT tool built by a translator / developer. Accept jobs from clients who use Trados, MemoQ, Wordfast & major CAT tools. Download and start using CafeTran Espresso -- for free

Buy now! »
Trados Business Manager Lite
Create customer quotes and invoices from within Trados Studio

Trados Business Manager Lite helps to simplify and speed up some of the daily tasks, such as invoicing and reporting, associated with running your freelance translation business.

More info »