URL ENDE Dictionary of Organic Chemistry
Thread poster: Klaus Dorn (X)
Klaus Dorn (X)
Klaus Dorn (X)
Local time: 01:51
German to English
+ ...
Jan 26, 2002

Whilst (and I mean whilst) rummaging around trying to find a chemical term, I found this, in my opinion, quite useful little dictionary:

http://www-sul.stanford.edu/depts/swain/beilstein/bedict1.html

Hope it helps you!

[ This Message was edited by: on 2002-01-27 00:21 ]

DR. RICHARD BAVRY (X)
DR. RICHARD BAVRY (X)
Spanish to English
+ ...
An Excellent Resource! Jan 27, 2002

Thanks for posting this!

Quote:

On 2002-01-26 19:48, kaypeedee wrote:

Whilst (and I mean whilst) rummaging around trying to find a chemical term, I found this, in my opinion, quite useful little dictionary:

<... See more
Thanks for posting this!

Quote:

On 2002-01-26 19:48, kaypeedee wrote:

Hope it helps you!

[ This Message was edited by: on 2002-01-27 00:21 ]

Collapse

Mats Wiman
Mats Wiman  Identity Verified
Sweden
Local time: 00:51
Member (2000)
German to Swedish
+ ...
In memoriam
Thanks Klaus! Jan 27, 2002

We should do this more often.

I suggested to Henry last spring that we should have a list/data basE:

DICTIONARIES, GLOSSARS AND LINGUISTIC SOURCES TO BE RECOMMENDED.

We haven\'t elaborated on it but I would think that we should use the Amazon.com technique of letting us all cast votes on each source in order to get a statistical judgement on the quality of each of them.

Mats

Maria Eugenia Farre
Maria Eugenia Farre  Identity Verified
Brazil
Local time: 19:51
English to Portuguese
+ ...
Here's another idea for Henry Jan 27, 2002

Quote:

On 2002-01-27 10:21, MatsWiman wrote:

We haven\'t elaborated on it but I would think that we should use the Amazon.com technique of letting us all cast votes on each source in order to get a statistical judgement on the quality of each of them.

Mats

Hi Mats,

I think it\'s a wonderful... See more
Quote:

On 2002-01-27 10:21, MatsWiman wrote:

Mats

Hi Mats,

I think it\'s a wonderful idea. If I may suggest something else, I think that in addition to the ratings there should be a checkbox equivalent to the I own this book checkbox in Amazon. Maybe it should be Bookmark this glossary/resource. Then there should be another option: Display my bookmarks so that the user\'s saved bookmarks could be displayed on a page linked to the Profile page. I think that would be very handy.

ME ▲ Collapse

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

URL ENDE Dictionary of Organic Chemistry

CafeTran Espresso
You've never met a CAT tool this clever!

Translate faster & easier, using a sophisticated CAT tool built by a translator / developer. Accept jobs from clients who use Trados, MemoQ, Wordfast & major CAT tools. Download and start using CafeTran Espresso -- for free

Buy now! »
TM-Town
Manage your TMs and Terms ... and boost your translation business

Are you ready for something fresh in the industry? TM-Town is a unique new site for you -- the freelance translator -- to store, manage and share translation memories (TMs) and glossaries...and potentially meet new clients on the basis of your prior work.

More info »