URL for wordnet-like German version
Thread poster: Klaus Dorn (X)
Klaus Dorn (X)
Klaus Dorn (X)
Local time: 22:40
German to English
+ ...
Jan 29, 2002

Looking at the forum, there was a posting by David Greatrix regarding WordNet - I know of a similar resource for German:

http://wortschatz.uni-leipzig.de/

Again, it shows the word with its relations and I find it very useful. Have a look!

Kim Metzger
Kim Metzger  Identity Verified
Mexico
Local time: 13:40
German to English
Thanks Klaus. Jan 29, 2002

I\'ve been looking for good online German to German dictionaries, something comparable to the Merriam Webster for English. Are there any more online German-German dictionaries? If anybody knows of an online Brit dictionary, that would be nice to have too.

Thijs van Dorssen
Thijs van Dorssen  Identity Verified
Local time: 21:40
Member (2002)
Dutch to German
+ ...
online dictionaries Jan 29, 2002

Thanks Klaus, good to have this one.

Kim, for the English online dictionaries, why don\'t you try this, go to Google and search for \'online dictionaries English\'. You\'ll get lots of hits. Some of them may even be useful.

Regards

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

URL for wordnet-like German version

Anycount & Translation Office 3000
Translation Office 3000

Translation Office 3000 is an advanced accounting tool for freelance translators and small agencies. TO3000 easily and seamlessly integrates with the business life of professional freelance translators.

More info »
Trados Studio 2022 Freelance
The leading translation software used by over 270,000 translators.

Designed with your feedback in mind, Trados Studio 2022 delivers an unrivalled, powerful desktop and cloud solution, empowering you to work in the most efficient and cost-effective way.

More info »