Thread poster: Aurélie DANIEL
Aurélie DANIEL
Aurélie DANIEL  Identity Verified
Spain
Local time: 20:36
English to French
+ ...
Jan 15, 2009

If like me you want to have the buttons in your taskbar in a specific order without having to open the programs in this specific order, then I recommend Taskbar Shuffle.

I have been using it for some time but now I am working on a project where I need to go back and forth between various Word and PDF files, plus dictionaries, web pages and Excel, and it helps a lot to be able to organize my taskbar logically. So I thought I'd share.<
... See more
If like me you want to have the buttons in your taskbar in a specific order without having to open the programs in this specific order, then I recommend Taskbar Shuffle.

I have been using it for some time but now I am working on a project where I need to go back and forth between various Word and PDF files, plus dictionaries, web pages and Excel, and it helps a lot to be able to organize my taskbar logically. So I thought I'd share.

http://www.freewebs.com/nerdcave/taskbarshuffle.htm
Collapse

Sergei Leshchinsky
Sergei Leshchinsky  Identity Verified
Ukraine
Local time: 21:36
Member (2008)
English to Russian
+ ...
sometimes it is useful Jan 15, 2009

especially when you have many applications with many windows in them

Mohamed Mehenoun
Mohamed Mehenoun  Identity Verified
Canada
Local time: 19:36
English to French
+ ...
very useful ! Jan 15, 2009

Thanks !

Philippe Etienne
Philippe Etienne  Identity Verified
Spain
Local time: 20:36
English to French
I've always thought something like this would be handy Jan 15, 2009

Thank you Aurélie. I also like to have my apps laid out in a convenient sequence, but I had never really looked into the matter.
One more tick in my to-do-but-hardly-ever-addressed list.

Let's not forget it is donateware.
Philippe

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Free tool to rearrange the buttons in your taskbar

CafeTran Espresso
You've never met a CAT tool this clever!

Translate faster & easier, using a sophisticated CAT tool built by a translator / developer. Accept jobs from clients who use Trados, MemoQ, Wordfast & major CAT tools. Download and start using CafeTran Espresso -- for free

Buy now! »
Trados Business Manager Lite
Create customer quotes and invoices from within Trados Studio

Trados Business Manager Lite helps to simplify and speed up some of the daily tasks, such as invoicing and reporting, associated with running your freelance translation business.

More info »