Looking for untranslated material resource
Thread poster: alx

alx  Identity Verified
Local time: 14:20
English to French
+ ...
Jul 15, 2003

Hi everybody,

I am looking for potential work and training material in the form of untranslated books, especially original English literature. Would you know of any website that compiles such titles? Many thanks in advance,

Direct link Reply with quote

Laure Rose
Local time: 15:20
Partial member (2003)
English to French
Easy ! Aug 8, 2003

bonjour !
I had to do the same thing for my MA in translation, essentially based on commenting and translation untranslated material; you want to try GRANTA magazine, an excellent literary review that publishes contempory writers in English. you can find their site on the web and download some of the stories, or buy copies of the magazine (book format) in language bookshop in Paris ( Smith rue de Rivoli aux tuileries )
Good luck, et courage.

Direct link Reply with quote

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

Moderator(s) of this forum
Maria Castro[Call to this topic]

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Looking for untranslated material resource

Advanced search

Translation news

Anycount & Translation Office 3000
Translation Office 3000

Translation Office 3000 is an advanced accounting tool for freelance translators and small agencies. TO3000 easily and seamlessly integrates with the business life of professional freelance translators.

More info »
Translators like you are producing higher quality translations faster with Lilt!

After years of research at Stanford University, Lilt has introduced a revolutionary new tool that will change the way you translate. Lilt learns how you translate to give you more personalized suggestions. Be more productive today! Use it FOR FREE!

More info »

All of
  • All of
  • Term search
  • Jobs