Recent version of Oxford Superlex?
Thread poster: mtiana
mtiana  Identity Verified
Spain
Local time: 07:23
English to Spanish
+ ...
Mar 19, 2009

Does anybody know if there is a recent version (for XP/Vista) of the Oxford Superlex 3-in-1 dictionary?

My version (2003) doesn't run properly on XP and Vista, but I can't find a more recent one.

Any help will be welcome!

Direct link Reply with quote

Claudia Alvis  Identity Verified
Peru
Local time: 01:23
Partial member
Spanish
+ ...
Discontinued Mar 19, 2009

I could be wrong but AFAIK, the Superlex was discontinued and several dictionaries were created for each language, or at least some pair of languages. The Oxford English Spanish dictionary was released in 2003 but I think I read that there's a new version, I'm not sure. By the way, I do have the 2003 version of the Spanish dictionary and it runs fine in Vista.

Direct link Reply with quote

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

Moderator(s) of this forum
Maria Castro[Call to this topic]

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Recent version of Oxford Superlex?

Advanced search

Translation news

PerfectIt consistency checker
Faster Checking, Greater Accuracy

PerfectIt helps deliver error-free documents. It improves consistency, ensures quality and helps to enforce style guides. It’s a powerful tool for pro users, and comes with the assurance of a 30-day money back guarantee.

More info »
LSP.expert
You’re a freelance translator? LSP.expert helps you manage your daily translation jobs. It’s easy, fast and secure.

How about you start tracking translation jobs and sending invoices in minutes? You can also manage your clients and generate reports about your business activities. So you always keep a clear view on your planning, AND you get a free 30 day trial period!

More info »

All of ProZ.com
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs