Mobile menu

Resource:looking for a good financial dictionary English/French
Thread poster: Cyril Bel-Ange

Cyril Bel-Ange  Identity Verified
Local time: 18:44
English to French
+ ...
Sep 7, 2003

Already got hold of the Lexique financier by Josette Peyrard but I would like ton invest into something else to hel me translating reporting documents in particular.

Direct link Reply with quote

Karine Piera  Identity Verified
Local time: 18:44
English to French
+ ...
Might be of some help Sep 7, 2003

I've bought The Oxford Business French Dictionnary by Marianne Chalmers and Martine Pierquin 2 days ago, and it is a really good dictionnary, though a compact one, might be useful for you!!!!

Pat Jenner
Local time: 17:44
German to English
+ ...
European Charts of Accounts Sep 7, 2003

A quadrilingual reference (E/F/D/S) of balance sheet and account headings. Not that easy to use, but helpful. ISBN 0 9507949 4 5. I bought mine from Grant and Cutler a year or so ago (£49.95).

Claudia Iglesias  Identity Verified
Local time: 13:44
Member (2002)
Spanish to French
+ ...
Dictionnaire de la comptabilité Sep 7, 2003

et de la gestion financière, anglais-français avec index français-anglais.

Louis Ménard, CA

Ouvrage commandité par l'Institut Canadien des Comptables Agréés dans le cadre de ses activités de recherche et de terminologie et réalisé avec la collaboration de l'Ordre des experts-comptables de France et de l'Institut des Réviseurs d'Entreprises de Belgique.

I don't know yet well if it's worth but I had to buy it for my translation course in Canada.

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

Moderator(s) of this forum
Maria Castro[Call to this topic]

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Resource:looking for a good financial dictionary English/French

Advanced search

Translation news

Want to earn more in your spare time? Monetize your knowledge!

Do you speak one or more foreign languages? Fluency in target language + willingness & ability to help people in everyday situations could earn you $45 / hour. Download “Quiick Angel” app & become a guardian angel today

More info »
Protemos translation business management system
Create your account in minutes, and start working! 3-month trial for agencies, and free for freelancers!

The system lets you keep client/vendor database, with contacts and rates, manage projects and assign jobs to vendors, issue invoices, track payments, store and manage project files, generate business reports on turnover profit per client/manager etc.

More info »

All of
  • All of
  • Term search
  • Jobs