Mobile menu

Apple Mac OS Glossary (URL)
Thread poster: Antonio Costa
Antonio Costa
English to Portuguese
+ ...
Feb 22, 2002

Hi everbody!

I am looking for a Mac OS glossary (English/Portuguese/Spanish...)similar to the ones available for dowload at Microsoft\'s site.

Does anybody know if this exists? Can you help me to find it? I hane no experience with this Operating System.

Thank you so much.

Direct link Reply with quote

LinguaVox
Spain
Local time: 17:31
Member (2002)
English to Spanish
+ ...
ftp://dev.apple.com/developer/Tool_Chest/Localization_Tools/Apple_Intl_Glossaries/ Feb 23, 2002

You can download the glossaries from the Apple FTP site:

ftp://dev.apple.com/developer/Tool_Chest/Localization_Tools/Apple_Intl_Glossaries/

Hope it helps!

Antonio Costa
English to Portuguese
+ ...
TOPIC STARTER
Apple Mac OS Glossary. Feb 23, 2002

Thank you very much for your king and quick help. It was very useful indeed. I\'ll be pleased to reciprocate whenever you need me.

Thank you once again,

Antonio

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

Moderator(s) of this forum
Maria Castro[Call to this topic]

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Apple Mac OS Glossary (URL)

Advanced search

Translation news

TransPDF.com PDF Translation
Fast and Reliable PDF Translation - reduce your workload while maintaining quality

Unlock the potential of PDFs, taking your original PDF, replacing the text with your translations from your preferred tools and in minutes, get a high quality, ready-to-use, translated PDF. Try it now - your first 50 pages are free.

More info »
WordFinder
The words you want Anywhere, Anytime

WordFinder is the market's fastest and easiest way of finding the right word, term, translation or synonym in one or more dictionaries. In our assortment you can choose among more than 120 dictionaries in 15 languages from leading publishers.

More info »

All of ProZ.com
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs