Apple Mac OS Glossary (URL)
Thread poster: Antonio Costa (X)
Antonio Costa (X)
Antonio Costa (X)
English to Portuguese
+ ...
Feb 22, 2002

Hi everbody!

I am looking for a Mac OS glossary (English/Portuguese/Spanish...)similar to the ones available for dowload at Microsoft\'s site.

Does anybody know if this exists? Can you help me to find it? I hane no experience with this Operating System.

Thank you so much.

LinguaVox
LinguaVox
Spain
Local time: 07:46
Member (2002)
English to Spanish
+ ...
ftp://dev.apple.com/developer/Tool_Chest/Localization_Tools/Apple_Intl_Glossaries/ Feb 23, 2002

You can download the glossaries from the Apple FTP site:

ftp://dev.apple.com/developer/Tool_Chest/Localization_Tools/Apple_Intl_Glossaries/

Hope it helps!

Antonio Costa (X)
Antonio Costa (X)
English to Portuguese
+ ...
TOPIC STARTER
Apple Mac OS Glossary. Feb 23, 2002

Thank you very much for your king and quick help. It was very useful indeed. I\'ll be pleased to reciprocate whenever you need me.

Thank you once again,

Antonio

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Apple Mac OS Glossary (URL)

CafeTran Espresso
You've never met a CAT tool this clever!

Translate faster & easier, using a sophisticated CAT tool built by a translator / developer. Accept jobs from clients who use Trados, MemoQ, Wordfast & major CAT tools. Download and start using CafeTran Espresso -- for free

Buy now! »
Wordfast Pro
Translation Memory Software for Any Platform

Exclusive discount for ProZ.com users! Save over 13% when purchasing Wordfast Pro through ProZ.com. Wordfast is the world's #1 provider of platform-independent Translation Memory software. Consistently ranked the most user-friendly and highest value

Buy now! »