Mobile menu

Need IndonesianEnglish Specialized Bilingual Glossaries: Business/Finance
Thread poster: xxxR.J.Chadwick
xxxR.J.Chadwick
Local time: 15:04
Indonesian to English
+ ...
Mar 4, 2002

Does anyone know of any Indonesian to English (and/or English to Indonesian) glossaries (or dictionaries) of specialized business/finance terms? If so, could I please have publication/ordering details?

Specifically is there anything freely available on the internet?

Or: Failing a published glossary, can anyone give me any tips about finding commonly accepted translation equivalents for current business/finance terminology (e.g. a term like \"hedge funds\")? The obvious way to do it would be to ask a literate, bilingual and language sensitive businessman or financier. But that might not be so easy. Failing that, what can I do?

[ This Message was edited by: on 2002-03-05 10:37 ]

Direct link Reply with quote

Rayindra  Identity Verified
Indonesia
Local time: 14:04
English to Indonesian
+ ...
There are few good English-Indonesian dictionary, for Finance, Banking, and Economics. Apr 23, 2002

Hello!

There are some good English-Indonesian dictionary for Finance, Banking and Economics.

However, to stands out as a very accurate translator, one must read the business media practically everyday, because new words are add everyday as well!

Contact me at Rayindra@hotmail.com if you want those dictionaries. Or, why don\'t we create a partnership? You do the English part, I do the Indonesian part!

Cheers,

Anthony

Direct link Reply with quote

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

Moderator(s) of this forum
Maria Castro[Call to this topic]

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Need IndonesianEnglish Specialized Bilingual Glossaries: Business/Finance

Advanced search

Translation news

Across v6.3
Translation Toolkit and Sales Potential under One Roof

Apart from features that enable you to translate more efficiently, the new Across Translator Edition v6.3 comprises your crossMarket membership. The new online network for Across users assists you in exploring new sales potential and generating revenue.

More info »
Anycount & Translation Office 3000
Translation Office 3000

Translation Office 3000 is an advanced accounting tool for freelance translators and small agencies. TO3000 easily and seamlessly integrates with the business life of professional freelance translators.

More info »

All of ProZ.com
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs