https://www.proz.com/forum/translator_resources/1593-adm%3A_the_knowledge_management_desktop.html

ADM: The Knowledge Management Desktop
Thread poster: Kevin Schlottmann
Kevin Schlottmann
Kevin Schlottmann  Identity Verified
United States
Local time: 22:13
German to English
Mar 4, 2002

On Glosspost today, there was a click through for a 30-day demo of this information organizing program, which is essentially a tree-based way of structuring an unlimited amount of data. It looks really good, especially as a way to organize all those darn web links that I want to keep track of.

I was wondering if anyone has any experience with this or other similar programs (if so, what they are called and how they are setup), and if they are as useful as they seem.... See more

On Glosspost today, there was a click through for a 30-day demo of this information organizing program, which is essentially a tree-based way of structuring an unlimited amount of data. It looks really good, especially as a way to organize all those darn web links that I want to keep track of.

I was wondering if anyone has any experience with this or other similar programs (if so, what they are called and how they are setup), and if they are as useful as they seem.

This is the link:

http://www.adm21.net/
Collapse

Andrzej Lejman
Andrzej Lejman  Identity Verified
Poland
Local time: 04:13
Member (2004)
German to Polish
+ ...
Data bases Mar 5, 2002

Dear Kevin,

I don\'t know the program you mentioned, but I know two another programms that could be usefull:

1) Mindmanager www.mindjet.com

2) Biblioscape www.biblioscape.co.uk

Especially, the first one is very interesting and usefull whem writing an article, book or gathering data on a specific topic.... See more
Dear Kevin,

I don\'t know the program you mentioned, but I know two another programms that could be usefull:

1) Mindmanager www.mindjet.com

2) Biblioscape www.biblioscape.co.uk

Especially, the first one is very interesting and usefull whem writing an article, book or gathering data on a specific topic.

The second one is more for organizing a library, but you can also have a look at it.

Regards

Andrzej Lejman

Collapse

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

ADM: The Knowledge Management Desktop

Translation news

Trados Business Manager Lite
Create customer quotes and invoices from within Trados Studio

Trados Business Manager Lite helps to simplify and speed up some of the daily tasks, such as invoicing and reporting, associated with running your freelance translation business.

More info »
Trados Studio 2022 Freelance
The leading translation software used by over 270,000 translators.

Designed with your feedback in mind, Trados Studio 2022 delivers an unrivalled, powerful desktop and cloud solution, empowering you to work in the most efficient and cost-effective way.

More info »