Thread poster: Pablo Cañamares

Pablo Cañamares  Identity Verified
Bulgaria
Local time: 01:57
Russian to Spanish
+ ...
Nov 18, 2003

Hi everyone!

In case you never met me before, I am a last year student of translation and interpreting.

Now, I have been assigned a translation into English which is quite challenging. It's a real estate sell contract.

I short, I have a favor to ask of you, my fellow brothers-in-pens.
Does anyone have any parallel text, any british real estate sell contract that I could use as a guide for the style?

I've been browsing the web for a couple of days now, and I find many examples... but all of them require payment (money makes the world go round... ) and I think that you can understand that my meager student economy...

So, that is what I am humbly asking for, parallel text that might help me, of course with any names erased (no confidentiality issues) and in electronic, format, preferably word.

I would like to thank you very much in advance, and say to my helper that you already earned a friend, and a tour guide if you ever come to Barcelona!

Thanks for everything.

You could send them to my email adress: crissaegrim1@hotmail.com
But if email is not appropiate, please contact me in this forum or directly.

Thanks again

[Edited at 2003-11-18 20:21]

Direct link Reply with quote

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

Moderator(s) of this forum
Maria Castro[Call to this topic]

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Sample real estate contract?

Advanced search

memoQ translator pro
Kilgray's memoQ is the world's fastest developing integrated localization & translation environment rendering you more productive and efficient.

With our advanced file filters, unlimited language and advanced file support, memoQ translator pro has been designed for translators and reviewers who work on their own, with other translators or in team-based translation projects.

More info »
Anycount & Translation Office 3000
Translation Office 3000

Translation Office 3000 is an advanced accounting tool for freelance translators and small agencies. TO3000 easily and seamlessly integrates with the business life of professional freelance translators.

More info »

Forums
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs
  • Forums