Yamato (X)
Yamato (X)
Bulgaria
Local time: 16:59
Russian to Spanish
+ ...
Nov 18, 2003

Hi everyone!

In case you never met me before, I am a last year student of translation and interpreting.

Now, I have been assigned a translation into English which is quite challenging. It's a real estate sell contract.

I short, I have a favor to ask of you, my fellow brothers-in-pens.
Does anyone have any parallel text, any british real estate sell contract that I could use as a guide for the style?

I've been browsing the web for a couple
... See more
Hi everyone!

In case you never met me before, I am a last year student of translation and interpreting.

Now, I have been assigned a translation into English which is quite challenging. It's a real estate sell contract.

I short, I have a favor to ask of you, my fellow brothers-in-pens.
Does anyone have any parallel text, any british real estate sell contract that I could use as a guide for the style?

I've been browsing the web for a couple of days now, and I find many examples... but all of them require payment (money makes the world go round... ) and I think that you can understand that my meager student economy...

So, that is what I am humbly asking for, parallel text that might help me, of course with any names erased (no confidentiality issues) and in electronic, format, preferably word.

I would like to thank you very much in advance, and say to my helper that you already earned a friend, and a tour guide if you ever come to Barcelona!

Thanks for everything.

You could send them to my email adress: [email protected]
But if email is not appropiate, please contact me in this forum or directly.

Thanks again

[Edited at 2003-11-18 20:21]
Collapse

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Sample real estate contract?

Wordfast Pro
Translation Memory Software for Any Platform

Exclusive discount for ProZ.com users! Save over 13% when purchasing Wordfast Pro through ProZ.com. Wordfast is the world's #1 provider of platform-independent Translation Memory software. Consistently ranked the most user-friendly and highest value

Buy now! »
CafeTran Espresso
You've never met a CAT tool this clever!

Translate faster & easier, using a sophisticated CAT tool built by a translator / developer. Accept jobs from clients who use Trados, MemoQ, Wordfast & major CAT tools. Download and start using CafeTran Espresso -- for free

Buy now! »