jccantrell  Identity Verified
United States
Local time: 16:53
Member (2005)
German to English
+ ...
Mar 20, 2002

Hi folks.

I hope I never need something like this, but if YOU do, there is a 3-language glossary on chains here:

http://www.renold.com/

If you search the site by entering, say \'oven\' then you get search results that lead to the glossary.

Good luck

[ This Message was edited by: on 2002-03-21 11:10 ]

Direct link Reply with quote

schmurr  Identity Verified
Local time: 01:53
Italian to German
+ ...
magic word 'oven' Mar 21, 2002

in fact this strange way of writing \'oven\' in the search field is the only way to access the glossary, because it\'s one of those pain-in-the-neck frame websites - sometimes you can find out the sub-URL by searching for some content words in Google, but I didn\'t succeed in this case.

Bye from hot Italy

Martin

Direct link Reply with quote

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

Moderator(s) of this forum
Maria Castro[Call to this topic]

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

URL EN, FR, DE Chain glossary

Advanced search

Translation news

SDL MultiTerm 2017
Guarantee a unified, consistent and high-quality translation with terminology software by the industry leaders.

SDL MultiTerm 2017 allows translators to create one central location to store and manage multilingual terminology, and with SDL MultiTerm Extract 2017 you can automatically create term lists from your existing documentation to save time.

More info »
PerfectIt consistency checker
Faster Checking, Greater Accuracy

PerfectIt helps deliver error-free documents. It improves consistency, ensures quality and helps to enforce style guides. It’s a powerful tool for pro users, and comes with the assurance of a 30-day money back guarantee.

More info »

All of ProZ.com
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs