GPaper- mailing list for discussion of paper and CD-Rom dictionaries for translators
Thread poster: Maria Eugenia Farre
Maria Eugenia Farre
Maria Eugenia Farre  Identity Verified
Brazil
Local time: 04:21
English to Portuguese
+ ...
Jul 28, 2001

Hi everybody,

I\'ve noticed that there are several threads about non-Internet glossaries going on. Some time ago I founded Gpaper, a mailing list

for announcements, reviews and information about technical and language dictionaries in paper, CD-ROM and other non-Internet media for translators, librarians, terminologists, technical writers and other wordsmiths.

I haven\'t pro
... See more
Hi everybody,

I\'ve noticed that there are several threads about non-Internet glossaries going on. Some time ago I founded Gpaper, a mailing list

for announcements, reviews and information about technical and language dictionaries in paper, CD-ROM and other non-Internet media for translators, librarians, terminologists, technical writers and other wordsmiths.

I haven\'t promoted it much for sheer lack of time, but you are all welcome to join. Just send a blank message to [email protected]

See you there or at GlossPost

Cheers!

ME

[ This Message was edited by: on 2001-07-28 06:28 ]
Collapse

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

GPaper- mailing list for discussion of paper and CD-Rom dictionaries for translators

Trados Business Manager Lite
Create customer quotes and invoices from within Trados Studio

Trados Business Manager Lite helps to simplify and speed up some of the daily tasks, such as invoicing and reporting, associated with running your freelance translation business.

More info »
Anycount & Translation Office 3000
Translation Office 3000

Translation Office 3000 is an advanced accounting tool for freelance translators and small agencies. TO3000 easily and seamlessly integrates with the business life of professional freelance translators.

More info »