Mobile menu

GPaper- mailing list for discussion of paper and CD-Rom dictionaries for translators
Thread poster: Maria Eugenia Farre

Maria Eugenia Farre  Identity Verified
Brazil
Local time: 21:04
English to Portuguese
+ ...
Jul 28, 2001

Hi everybody,

I\'ve noticed that there are several threads about non-Internet glossaries going on. Some time ago I founded Gpaper, a mailing list

for announcements, reviews and information about technical and language dictionaries in paper, CD-ROM and other non-Internet media for translators, librarians, terminologists, technical writers and other wordsmiths.

I haven\'t promoted it much for sheer lack of time, but you are all welcome to join. Just send a blank message to gpaper-subscribe@yahoogroups.com

See you there or at GlossPost

Cheers!

ME

[ This Message was edited by: on 2001-07-28 06:28 ]

Direct link Reply with quote

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

Moderator(s) of this forum
Maria Castro[Call to this topic]

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

GPaper- mailing list for discussion of paper and CD-Rom dictionaries for translators

Advanced search

Translation news

TransPDF.com PDF Translation
Fast and Reliable PDF Translation - reduce your workload while maintaining quality

Unlock the potential of PDFs, taking your original PDF, replacing the text with your translations from your preferred tools and in minutes, get a high quality, ready-to-use, translated PDF. Try it now - your first 50 pages are free.

More info »
memoQ translator pro
Kilgray's memoQ is the world's fastest developing integrated localization & translation environment rendering you more productive and efficient.

With our advanced file filters, unlimited language and advanced file support, memoQ translator pro has been designed for translators and reviewers who work on their own, with other translators or in team-based translation projects.

More info »

All of ProZ.com
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs