https://www.proz.com/forum/translator_resources/19106-questions_for_polls_on_translation_industry.html

Questions for polls on Translation Industry
Thread poster: Amer al-Azem
Amer al-Azem
Amer al-Azem
Palestine
Local time: 10:25
English to Arabic
+ ...
Mar 7, 2004

Dear Everybody,
We post polls (questionnaire)on our WATA (World Arabic Translator Association):
www.arabicwata.org
on translation, translators, linguists and all other related questions of translation industry.
My question :
Where can we find links or sites that provide questions on translation so we can post them on our portal to have our translators views thereon?

T
... See more
Dear Everybody,
We post polls (questionnaire)on our WATA (World Arabic Translator Association):
www.arabicwata.org
on translation, translators, linguists and all other related questions of translation industry.
My question :
Where can we find links or sites that provide questions on translation so we can post them on our portal to have our translators views thereon?

Thanks,
Amer Al Azem
WATA Founder
Collapse

Edward Vreeburg
Edward Vreeburg  Identity Verified
Netherlands
Local time: 09:25
Member (2008)
English to Dutch
+ ...
Questions for websites Mar 15, 2004

Dear Amer Al Azem,

Very nice looking website, I have always admired the arabic language for it's beauty although I can't read a word of it.
I think the best way to get your questions is to have the visitors of your site ask them themselves. This way you get questions that interest the visitors...

Best regards
Ed Vreeburg

Amer al-Azem
Amer al-Azem
Palestine
Local time: 10:25
English to Arabic
+ ...
TOPIC STARTER
Many thanks, Ed. Mar 17, 2004

Many thanks, Ed. That is kind of you. I hope you would learn it oneday:)
Ed Vreeburg wrote:

Dear Amer Al Azem,

Very nice looking website, I have always admired the arabic language for it's beauty although I can't read a word of it.
I think the best way to get your questions is to have the visitors of your site ask them themselves. This way you get questions that interest the visitors...

Best regards
Ed Vreeburg

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Questions for polls on Translation Industry

Translation news

TM-Town
Manage your TMs and Terms ... and boost your translation business

Are you ready for something fresh in the industry? TM-Town is a unique new site for you -- the freelance translator -- to store, manage and share translation memories (TMs) and glossaries...and potentially meet new clients on the basis of your prior work.

More info »
CafeTran Espresso
You've never met a CAT tool this clever!

Translate faster & easier, using a sophisticated CAT tool built by a translator / developer. Accept jobs from clients who use Trados, MemoQ, Wordfast & major CAT tools. Download and start using CafeTran Espresso -- for free

Buy now! »