Mobile menu

Do the EN>DE MS Glossaries contain Powerpoint?
Thread poster: Stefanie Sendelbach

Stefanie Sendelbach  Identity Verified
Germany
Local time: 14:29
Member (2003)
English to German
+ ...
Mar 20, 2004

Hi,

I've been working with the Microsoft glossaries, translating various MS Office documents from English to German.

Now it comes to Powerpoint and I find out that the downloadable zip file doesn't contain any Powerpoint entries.

Did I download an old or unfinished version? If possible, can somebody please send me the Powerpoint part or give me a link to download it? I wouldn't like to download the whole MS glossary again.

Thank you!

[Edited at 2004-03-20 08:50]

Direct link Reply with quote

Gillian Scheibelein  Identity Verified
Germany
Member (2003)
German to English
+ ...
PPT MS Glossary Mar 20, 2004

I will send the glossary if you let me know your e-mail address because I cannot attach a file via the Proz page

regards

Jill

Stefanie Sendelbach  Identity Verified
Germany
Member (2003)
English to German
+ ...
TOPIC STARTER
Thanks! Mar 20, 2004

Thanks for the fast replies, Stefan and Jill. I have received the glossaries.

You are great!!

Cheers,
Stefanie

PS: Should anybody in future require any of the MS glossaries, don't hesitate to contact me. I can send them to you.

Here's the link for the download: ftp://ftp.microsoft.com/developr/msdn/newup/glossary

[Edited at 2004-03-20 13:46]

xxxBrandis
English to German
+ ...
MS_Glossaries_PPT Mar 20, 2004

sundari wrote:

Hi,

I've been working with the Microsoft glossaries, translating various MS Office documents from English to German.

Now it comes to Powerpoint and I find out that the downloadable zip file doesn't contain any Powerpoint entries.

Did I download an old or unfinished version? If possible, can somebody please send me the Powerpoint part or give me a link to download it? I wouldn't like to download the whole MS glossary again.

Thank you!

[Edited at 2004-03-20 08:50]
Hi! I have also had the same question. But no, since there is no neccessity, what you do is, you load the MS_Glossaries into your TM say Trados and work with the Tageditor. That is the working possibility.

Regards,
Bandi

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

Moderator(s) of this forum
Maria Castro[Call to this topic]

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Do the EN>DE MS Glossaries contain Powerpoint?

Advanced search

Translation news

Déjà Vu X3
Try it, Love it

Find out why Déjà Vu is today the most flexible, customizable and user-friendly tool on the market. See the brand new features in action: *Completely redesigned user interface *Live Preview *Inline spell checking *Inline

More info »
Anycount & Translation Office 3000
Translation Office 3000

Translation Office 3000 is an advanced accounting tool for freelance translators and small agencies. TO3000 easily and seamlessly integrates with the business life of professional freelance translators.

More info »

All of ProZ.com
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs