Mobile menu

The Google toolbar.
Thread poster: xxxJon Zuber
xxxJon Zuber
Spanish to English
+ ...
Mar 28, 2002

Google has developed a toolbar that plugs into Internet Explorer and allows users to run Google searches without going to their homepage. It requires Windows, so I can\'t vouch for it, but it sounds as though it might be very handy.

See toolbar.google.com/

Direct link Reply with quote

Gabi
Local time: 09:15
German to Spanish
+ ...
Es muy práctico Mar 28, 2002

Lo utilizo hace un tiempo, es muy práctico y aconsejable.

Silvina Beatriz Codina  Identity Verified
Argentina
Local time: 05:15
Member (2002)
English to Spanish
+ ...
It is very useful Mar 28, 2002

I have been using the Google toolbar ever since it was first available, a few months ago, and I have found it very handy. If you have the Toolbar you don\'t have to go to www.google.com: you just enter your query in the toolbar window and press Enter.

I just cannot vouch for a feature that measures the \"popularity\" of sites (I don\'t remember its name). There were apparently privacy concerns regarding it, and I preferred not to install it.

Maria Eugenia Farre  Identity Verified
Brazil
Local time: 05:15
English to Portuguese
+ ...
Google Toolbar Mar 30, 2002

As any Googlephile knows, the Google toolbar saves a a lot of time. I just wish they also had a link to news.google.com on the dropdown menu.

Sometimes I think I should tattoo a sailor\'s heart with Google written on it.

Cheers

ME

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

Moderator(s) of this forum
Maria Castro[Call to this topic]

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

The Google toolbar.

Advanced search

Translation news

TransPDF.com PDF Translation
Fast and Reliable PDF Translation - reduce your workload while maintaining quality

Unlock the potential of PDFs, taking your original PDF, replacing the text with your translations from your preferred tools and in minutes, get a high quality, ready-to-use, translated PDF. Try it now - your first 50 pages are free.

More info »
memoQ translator pro
Kilgray's memoQ is the world's fastest developing integrated localization & translation environment rendering you more productive and efficient.

With our advanced file filters, unlimited language and advanced file support, memoQ translator pro has been designed for translators and reviewers who work on their own, with other translators or in team-based translation projects.

More info »

All of ProZ.com
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs