Mobile menu

Web translator (Text / WAP / Email /WWW) in English - Spanish - French - Russian - German - Italian
Thread poster: xxxCHENOUMI
xxxCHENOUMI  Identity Verified
English to French
+ ...
Apr 6, 2004

The link http://www.online-translator.com/srvurl.asp?lang=en seems interesting.
Didn't have time to peruse and thoroughly verify, but I did a quick check from SP into EN, and I got this result:

la mayoría de la gente = the majority of people

So far, so good...
HYFII (Hope you find it interesting)

Sandra

Will transfer to GlossPost when I can.

[Edited at 2004-04-06 06:17]

Direct link Reply with quote

English to French
+ ...
TOPIC STARTER
With some ads... Apr 6, 2004

Just noticed a promo on a product.
Hope it doesn't go against this site's rules?

¿¿¿???¿¿¿¿

[Edited at 2004-04-06 06:26]

Harry Bornemann  Identity Verified
Mexico
English to German
+ ...
I will recommend it.. Apr 6, 2004

.. to customers asking for the lowest possible price.

Source (CNN of today):
The Connecticut Huskies really do have it all: the All-America center, the flashy guards, the coach who gets everything right -- and now a national title, which they won with ease. Led by 24 points from Emeka Okafor and 21 from Ben Gordon, the Huskies outclassed Georgia Tech 82-73 on Monday night to win the championship many predicted they'd get from the start of the season.

Target:
Der Husky von Connecticut hat wirklich all das: das Zentrum von Vollamerika, die protzigen Wächter, der Trainer, der alles - und jetzt ein nationaler Titel in Ordnung bringt, den sie mit der Bequemlichkeit gewannen. Geführt durch 24 Punkte von Emeka Okafor und 21 von Ben Gordon übertraf der Husky Technologie von Georgia 82-73 Montag nacht, um die Meisterschaft zu gewinnen, viele sagten voraus, dass sie vom Anfang der Jahreszeit kommen würden.

Don't get me wrong,
the web page is at least as good as other similar pages,
and without them I would not know what to respond to customers
who think that translations may cost nearly nothing.

It helps to show the value of human translators.

[Edited at 2004-04-07 00:14]

English to French
+ ...
TOPIC STARTER
Aber... Apr 6, 2004

Harry_B wrote:

Target:
Der Husky von Connecticut hat wirklich all das: das Zentrum von Vollamerika, die protzigen Wächter, der Trainer, der alles - und jetzt ein nationaler Titel in Ordnung bringt, den sie mit der Bequemlichkeit gewannen. Geführt durch 24 Punkte von Emeka Okafor und 21 von Ben Gordon übertraf der Husky Technologie von Georgia 82-73 Montag nacht, um die Meisterschaft zu gewinnen, viele sagten voraus, dass sie vom Anfang der Jahreszeit kommen würden.

... Ich spreche nicht Deutsch!!

Jean-Luc Dumont  Identity Verified
France
Local time: 18:39
English to French
+ ...
Reverse German to English Apr 6, 2004

The husky of Connecticut really has all this: the center of Vollamerika, the ostentatious guards, the coach who fixes everything - and now a national title which they won with the comfort. Led by 24 points of Emeka Okafor and 21 of Ben Gordon the husky excelled technology of Georgia 82-73 Monday's night to win the mastery, many forecast that they would come from the beginning of the season

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

Moderator(s) of this forum
Maria Castro[Call to this topic]

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Web translator (Text / WAP / Email /WWW) in English - Spanish - French - Russian - German - Italian

Advanced search

Translation news

Déjà Vu X3
Try it, Love it

Find out why Déjà Vu is today the most flexible, customizable and user-friendly tool on the market. See the brand new features in action: *Completely redesigned user interface *Live Preview *Inline spell checking *Inline

More info »
CafeTran Espresso
You've never met a CAT tool this clever!

Translate faster & easier, using a sophisticated CAT tool built by a translator / developer. Accept jobs from clients who use SDL Trados, MemoQ, Wordfast & major CAT tools. Download and start using CafeTran Espresso -- for free

More info »

All of ProZ.com
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs